Windows 10: Computer screen glitches/blue screen

Discus and support Computer screen glitches/blue screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my computer has a problem when being active and randomly will glitch it’s screen out and can’t do anything about it, only turn it off and turn back on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FruitSala, May 23, 2022.

1. FruitSala Win User

Computer screen glitches/blue screen

my computer has a problem when being active and randomly will glitch it’s screen out and can’t do anything about it, only turn it off and turn back on. But sometime it takes 10-20 minutes turning on and off until the screen turns on, even when the screen doesn’t completely crash, I just get blue screen and it restarts, then the same thing happens and the cycle continues

:)

FruitSala, May 23, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, May 23, 2022
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 23, 2022
  4. Computer screen glitches/blue screen

Blue Screen Problems

Hello all. I have been plagued with frequent BSODs on my main computer. (see system specs for details) I am getting "Page Fault in Nonpaged Area", or the 0x50 stop error, blue-screens.
    What I read on Google suggested that this blue-screen indicated a memory or hard drive error. I ran memtest86+, which passed, and chkdsk, which found no problems. I took all of my components down to stock clocks, and that didn't help. Does anyone have any experience or advice as to what I should try next?

BinaryMage, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Computer screen glitches/blue screen

1. Computer screen glitches/blue screen - Similar Threads - Computer screen glitches

2. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  3. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen: Im having this problem for a long time and it happens randomly so i uploaded my DMP File: dump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-glitch-screen-freeze-blue-screen/eedf7994-d8d0-4a98-bbba-fc1d8008261f
  4. pc glitch screen freeze+ blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer screen glitches/blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen glitches/blue screen: my computer has a problem when being active and randomly will glitch it’s screen out and can’t do anything about it, only turn it off and turn back on. But sometime it takes 10-20 minutes turning on and off until the screen turns on, even when the screen doesn’t completely...
  6. Computer screen glitches/blue screen

Computer screen glitches/blue screen: my computer has a problem when being active and randomly will glitch it’s screen out and can’t do anything about it, only turn it off and turn back on. But sometime it takes 10-20 minutes turning on and off until the screen turns on, even when the screen doesn’t completely...
  7. Computer screen shifting glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen shifting glitch: I know this is an hp computer but recently my screen has been shifting in this weird way. I've tried looking for new drivers but all of them are up-to-date. It keeps glitching like this with intervals of a few seconds. Recently though, Ive also had problems such as having...
  8. Computer screen shifting glitch

Computer screen shifting glitch: I know this is an hp computer but recently my screen has been shifting in this weird way. I've tried looking for new drivers but all of them are up-to-date. It keeps glitching like this with intervals of a few seconds. Recently though, Ive also had problems such as having...
  9. Computer screen shifting glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Computer/Graphics glitches on Screen???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer/Graphics glitches on Screen???: Alright, here is the wrap, I recently built my entire PC. It has been working fine for about a week. Now im having this really strange issue. Whenever Im in a game or any sort or anything, randomly the screen glitches. Now this is a weird glitch, its like space invaders all...