Windows 10: computer screen has gone black and white

Discus and support computer screen has gone black and white in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I tried ctrl+winkey+ckeys screen still black and white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesMcguire8, Dec 20, 2020.

1. computer screen has gone black and white

I tried ctrl+winkey+ckeys screen still black and white

:)

JamesMcguire8, Dec 20, 2020

2. My screen has just gone black and white. Everything works but in black and white.

My screen has just gone black and white. Everything works but in black and white.

Peter Thomas - Ansoff, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Jaxon Win User
    Jaxon, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Ernie San Win User

computer screen has gone black and white

Black and white screen

Hello Benjamin,

There are a lot of possible causes why the screen of your computer turns into black/white. This may be an issue with your graphics driver, monitor (hardware) or corrupted system files. For better assistance, we'd like to ask additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we recommend using the screen filter keyboard shortcut. Press
    Windows key + Ctrl + C
    to change the color filter.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

computer screen has gone black and white

1. computer screen has gone black and white - Similar Threads - computer screen has

2. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  3. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display gone black and white.: IT IS NOT the color filter setting's fault, because it is turned off. Windows Key+CTRL+SHIFT+B is sadly not working too. HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-display-gone-black-and-white/fbc76ff5-3a57-4c2d-883a-24483b2bca2c
  4. My display gone black and white.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Computer display has gone black and white.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer display has gone black and white.: I am this admin for a home netwrk. This computer display has lost all color -- everything has gone black and white. Rebooted and initial display came up in color then switched to black and white. No help in Settings....
  6. Computer has black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has black screen: I need some help with my computer. I have an American Megatrends start up logo, where it shows Press Del and Esc to setup, and right after that passes it's just a black screen. My mouse doesn't appear, nothing. Before the login. Another weird thing I noticed is when I turned...
  7. personalization screen has gone mostly all white

personalization screen has gone mostly all white: While trying to change colours in personalization i have gone into grey mode and while trying to fix that i have an almost completely white screen. I can hover over a few things that are black but i can't tell what they are for because i can't see any of the printing. I...
  8. Screen has gone to greyscale Black & White. Color filter is OFF!

Screen has gone to greyscale Black & White. Color filter is OFF!: My screen has gone to grey-scale Black & White. Color filter is OFF and have also tried Video Card reset and have reloaded Card driver. Still no color. What should I try next to recover my color? Tested monitor and it will show color from another source as well as on boot-up....
  9. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I am unable to change my screen back to the previous background colour. Not only this, but all the photos in my albums have also turned black/white/grey. No more colour in my photos or on screen. In settings - personalisation - colours, I am only being shown a grey colour-...
  10. Black and white screen

Black and white screen: I just got a new computer with the windows 10. I am not very good with computers and went to change the picture to one of my photos and now I have a black and white everything. Can someone help me - explain in easy terms or draw me a picture? I have tried the virtual...