Windows 10: computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

Discus and support computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; vertical colored lines on half of screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LyndaBiggs, Nov 15, 2019.

1. computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

vertical colored lines on half of screen

:)

LyndaBiggs, Nov 15, 2019

2. Computer easily freeze with colored vertical lines on screen

computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen [​IMG]

Janika3333, Nov 15, 2019
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 15, 2019
  4. computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

Computer easily freeze with colored vertical lines on screen

It started some days ago when I played Overwatch and my computer suddenly freeze(with the vertical lines on screen mentioned above).After this I couldn't play some games(the expectations are games requiring really low performance like The Binding of Isaac or Town of Salem) without this error happening again in minutes or seconds.
    The fan doesn't overheat when this happens.The event viewer contained some information about this error from the Kernel-Power , with the Event ID of 41(you can see some details in attachment about this).

Janika3333, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

1. computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen - Similar Threads - computer screen has

2. MY SCREEN GOT LINES! HELP! Half screen is random colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY SCREEN GOT LINES! HELP! Half screen is random colors: I was using this laptop normally and then I turned it off. I turn it on after then and saw screen turning pink which game me goosebumps and I turned it off with fear. Then I turn it on and What just happened my screen is half white or like this! Getting errors at welcome...
  3. MY SCREEN GOT LINES! HELP! Half screen is random colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY SCREEN GOT LINES! HELP! Half screen is random colors: I was using this laptop normally and then I turned it off. I turn it on after then and saw screen turning pink which game me goosebumps and I turned it off with fear. Then I turn it on and What just happened my screen is half white or like this! Getting errors at welcome...
  4. MY SCREEN GOT LINES! HELP! Half screen is random colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  6. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: When my computer turns on, no line appears, but over time vertical lines appear... with the display port cable the lines appear up to half of the screen, with HDMI lines appear up to the top of the monitor, I already changed it the display port cable, updated drivers etc......
  7. Vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  8. Vertical lines on screen

Vertical lines on screen: For past few weeks I have been seeing vertical lines on my screen. It barely lasted for a second before the welcome screen opens up. Now I see similar lines while playing youtube videos just on youtube, other video apps are working fine. Today, however, few images were...
  9. Black screen with vertical lines

Black screen with vertical lines: Hi there,so i got a new laptop two days ago and it has got an i7 11th gen and rtx 3060 with 32 gigs ram. But when I use it it goes really well for an hour or so but sometimes the display freaks out and does these weird lines like in the pic. Is it broken or do I have to...
  10. Computer easily freeze with colored vertical lines on screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer easily freeze with colored vertical lines on screen: It started some days ago when I played Overwatch and my computer suddenly freeze(with the vertical lines on screen mentioned above).After this I couldn't play some games(the expectations are games requiring really low performance like The Binding of Isaac or Town of Salem)...