Windows 10: Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

Discus and support Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2021-‎07-‎30 11:24 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephaneouellet1, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎2021-‎07-‎30 11:24 AM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffc78bbfebb060 Parameter 2: fffff80448011764 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2518 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 4105

:)

Stephaneouellet1, Jul 31, 2021

2. Realtek HD Audio buzzing

Hi,

To properly address this issue, we would like to get more details about the buzzing sound on your computer.

• Does it still buzz even if you put it in low volume?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

Let's run the audio troubleshooter to help us find and fix the issue. Follow the steps provided in

Fix sound problems

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 31, 2021
  4. EpicX11 Win User

Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

Buzzing Sound in Background of Audio

Hello,

When my headphones are plugged into my laptop, there is a buzzing sound in the background of the audio. I know it’s not a problem with the headphones, because I tested it with my iPad and it worked perfectly. How do I stop this buzzing sound? Any suggestions
    welcome.

EpicX11, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error...

1. Computer screen turns off and buzzing audio don't know how to fix this but got this error... - Similar Threads - Computer screen turns

2. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  3. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  4. I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've got an error that I don't know the meaning of...: can someone help me fix this, this happened on a secondary pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-got-an-error-that-i-dont-know-the-meaning-of/0bd1deb9-5307-4d42-a54e-e07db3882f74
  5. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  6. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  7. I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't know how to sign in to Windows10 "The laptop is turned off": Iam download widows 10 in my laptop and I can't sign in Iam click sign in and create new account and complete all the data, but when I finish he tells me to make a pin and when I click next he tells me some thing went wrong and I don't know how to sign in to Windows10...
  8. PIN error, don't know how to fix it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PIN error, don't know how to fix it: So several months ago some kind of error happened and my PIN stopped working. Like, one day I couldn't get into my computer with the PIN I had used for over a year. It acts like I don't have a pin, but I also have a pin, and that pin is compromised, but I don't have the...
  9. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Buzzing in audio that comes on and off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing in audio that comes on and off: Hi all, I'm currently using the speakers high definition audio device as default. There is a buzz in the audio as I play music either from Spotify or even Winamp. I just can't find the cause for it. I tried disabling nvidia high definition audio driver and all enhancement...