Windows 10: Computer Screen

Discus and support Computer Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue on my iMac while running Boot Camp. It show a green outline of google sometimes when I go to the home screen and fades away over time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nerminarugovac, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Computer Screen

I have an issue on my iMac while running Boot Camp. It show a green outline of google sometimes when I go to the home screen and fades away over time. I tried to reset my computer but it still sticks there for about 30 minutes to an hour. I find this annoying because it is faintly seen every time I want to use the computer. Is there an way to fix this? Might be a bit hard to see with the screenshot over here, but it's more visible when you're actually in front of the computer.Computer Screen [​IMG]

:)

nerminarugovac, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 24, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Computer Screen

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Computer Screen

1. Computer Screen - Similar Threads - Computer Screen

2. Computer is giving me black screens while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is giving me black screens while playing games: When I play games on my computer, my screen goes black, my LED lights on my fan start flickering, and I can't do anything but turn off my computer and restart, and even when I restart, my LED lights are still flickering, and the same thing happens when I try and play a game,...
  3. Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...: On my Razer laptop with the new 1165G7 processor, I have my power button set to put my computer to sleep when I press it. However, when I do, the screen goes black but then immediately the Sign in screen comes back up and the camera is searching for my face to sign in. I can...
  4. Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to put computer to sleep, the Sign In screen immediately comes up searching for my...: On my Razer laptop with the new 1165G7 processor, I have my power button set to put my computer to sleep when I press it. However, when I do, the screen goes black but then immediately the Sign in screen comes back up and the camera is searching for my face to sign in. I...
  5. Computer is stuck at bootup screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer is stuck at bootup screen: I was using Blender and pushed a render a little too far and caused it to crash and then the computer crashed as well. When it started up, it said it needed to be repaired. Did all that, said it was collecting info but stayed frozen and so I restarted. Nothing was happening....
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer

Constant Blue Screen Errors on Recently Built Computer: I recently built a gaming computer and have been getting constant blue screen errors, I get 10+ in a day. I'm really stumped and don't know how to diagnose the issue. I thought it was my ram so I replaced it but the blue screen errors still persist. If someone if willing to...
  7. back again about sign in screen removal and now computer wont go into sleep mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    back again about sign in screen removal and now computer wont go into sleep mode: Computer still wont boot the desktop without showing the sign in screen and now after update computer will not go into sleep mode. How can I fix these ??...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing changes made to your computer..." black screen while upgrading...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on "Undoing changes made to your computer..." black screen while upgrading...: Started the Windows 10 update last night to wake up and find the computer on the black “undoing changes made to your computer”, then restarting for only the same page to come up. Gave it 8 hrs and still the same! Please help :...
  9. I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer, it is a mixture of a frozen screen and the computer not...: Hello, after a long day. I opended up my computer to enjoy some Youtube videos. But when i opened my computer, it was a complete black screen for 5 minutes. Afterwards the welcome and sign in page was frozen for a solid 5-10 minutes. After logging in the keyboard wasn’t even...
  10. Computer Blue Screened. Dump files show issues with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b and...

Computer Blue Screened. Dump files show issues with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b and...: My computer blue screened today and provided dump file and mini dump file. Details of the dump file are below. Does anyone know what is causing this issue? Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....