Windows 10: Computer screen

Discus and support Computer screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Occasionally, my screen goes black for a second then comes back slightly blurred and pixelated. I need to restart my computer to correct it. What does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ralph Scarpato, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Computer screen

Occasionally, my screen goes black for a second then comes back slightly blurred and pixelated. I need to restart my computer to correct it. What does this mean?

:)

Ralph Scarpato, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 4, 2023
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Computer screen

Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Computer screen

1. Computer screen - Similar Threads - Computer screen

2. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  3. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  4. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  5. Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen

Caps Lock Notification on my computer screen: I use an HP Laptop 17-cn0xxx, and up until recently, I have not had this problem. But suddenly, I get a Caps Lock notification on my screen every time I click the dang Caps Lock button, I didn't have it this morning, and now I do. Please, tell me, how do I turn this thing...
  6. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  7. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck on restarting screen: My computer says working on updates 0% complete then it will say restarting and it never does, I end up having for hold the power button down to shut it down and it will run like normal but this time I have done everything from force shutdown to unplugging the whole thing, it...
  8. Computer is stuck on restarting screen

9. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  10. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...