Windows 10: computer set back

Discus and support computer set back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me how to reset my computer back a few days ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rick Jervis, Feb 17, 2019.

1. computer set back

Can anyone tell me how to reset my computer back a few days ?

:)

Rick Jervis, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 17, 2019
  4. computer set back

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

computer set back

1. computer set back - Similar Threads - computer set

2. some setting are managed by your organization on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    some setting are managed by your organization on my personal computer: could i ask why do i have every one of these policies and could i get help to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-setting-are-managed-by-your-organization-on/165101fa-ba4a-4e5b-b8ad-6b9a9e53397e
  3. How to permanently set or adjust the position of an application window on computer screen?

How to permanently set or adjust the position of an application window on computer screen?: Hello Community,Whenever we launch/open any application on our computer, it by default opens exactly in the center of the computer screen. So is there any setting available using which we can permanently set or adjust the position of an application window on the screen e.g....
  4. All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All wifi has disappeared from my computer - All options removed, no wifi section in settings: Hi thereI am having this recurring issue where all wifi settings, buttons and options disappear completely from my laptop. Doing a hard reboot briefly fixed it and then the same thing happened. I have tried: - hard reboot multiple times - uninstalling and reinstalling all...
  5. My windows 10 computer will not wake up and Sleep is set to Never

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My windows 10 computer will not wake up and Sleep is set to Never: AcerAspire E5-576G x64-based PCWindows 10 10.019042 Build 19042 It used to work fine and this would only happen once in a while now every morning the computer is asleep and I have to reboot it to get it going. This wastes a lot of time.It's plugged in and set to sleep Never....
  6. Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.

Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.: So I was playing Minecraft Java and I got a blue screen. After it restarted I went into my settings to update my AMD drive only to find the menu back on the old version. Is there a way to fix this? I am also at current Windows 10 version as well if that helps....
  7. my desktop settings are on the right side of my computer which blocks my screen. How do I...

my desktop settings are on the right side of my computer which blocks my screen. How do I...: my desktop settings are on the right side of my computer where the control panel used to be. this blocks my screen completely, which prohibits me from doing anything. How can I get these items back to the bottom of the screen?...
  8. How do I set the default to save on my computer and not to one drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I set the default to save on my computer and not to one drive?: I got one drive to auto back-up my computer files. I realized that most of the time it comes up as the default to save my files to. The issue is if I do that I don't have my files when I'm traveling and cant connect. That wasn't the idea. I just want to save them to my PC and...
  9. Computer shuts down i check power settings and said no issues?

Computer shuts down i check power settings and said no issues?: Computer shuts down could it be battery in the tower? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shuts-down-i-check-power-settings-and/d130b218-2a73-491f-829c-43f904d1d094
  10. Why does Settings say my computer is managed by an organization and how can I turn this off?

Why does Settings say my computer is managed by an organization and how can I turn this off?: Hi Microsoft community, Whenever I open the settings app on my device, I see some settings are "Managed by my organization". My computer isn't even running Windows 10 Enterprise or linked to a work/school account! How do I turn this off? I want to change my settings!...