Windows 10: Computer Setup

Discus and support Computer Setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone I want to ask what's wrong with my pc, so apparently I got this CPU from my dad's friend and I tried went like this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LunaMoon4, May 16, 2022.

1. LunaMoon4 Win User

Computer Setup

Hello everyone I want to ask what's wrong with my pc, so apparently I got this CPU from my dad's friend and I tried went like this.

:)

LunaMoon4, May 16, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, May 16, 2022
  3. Unable to setup Homegroup on Windows 10 computer

Hello Mike,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Did you try setting up HomeGroup on another computer?
    • Is your computer installed with any third party Antivirus or Online security software?
    Suggest you to check this issue by restarting your computer once, post complete shutdown, to see if it goes correctly. Also ensure that your computer is up to date with Windows Updates.
    Go to Start Button/>Settings/>Update & Security/> Windows Update and click
    Check the updates. If you find any pending updates, then try to install them and see if it makes any difference.

Follow the below mentioned steps to setup HomeGroup on Windows 10.

• Right-click on Start and select
      Control Panel from the context menu.

• Select
      Network and Sharing
      center option, then click on the
      HomeGroup
      at the bottom left fringe on the Network and Sharing Center window.

• Click
      Create a homegroup
      button. You see the list of files and devices that you would like to share within the HomeGroup.

• On the drop down menu beside every item set the
      level of permission of each item, then click Next once you are done.

• You will be taken to the next step where you can see an
      auto-generated password. If the computer need to participate in the HomeGroup then they require this password for authentication. You can also modify the password later. Tap the
      Finish button.
    Now join other PC into this HomeGroup, which you think should participate in the HomeGroup activities.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, May 16, 2022
  4. Computer Setup

Double Monitor Setup is not connecting

Hi Yuri,

To setup dual monitors, I suggest you to press Windows + P keys
    and select Extend or the required option and check for status. If you are still unable to setup dual monitor, suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Computer Setup

1. Computer Setup - Similar Threads - Computer Setup

2. My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen: Hi my laptop suddenly froze and restarted and when it restarted it took me to the Aptio setup and when I try and exit and restart it takes me right back to this screen. My computer is an LG gram version 2.22.1284. Thank you...
  3. My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen: Hi my laptop suddenly froze and restarted and when it restarted it took me to the Aptio setup and when I try and exit and restart it takes me right back to this screen. My computer is an LG gram version 2.22.1284. Thank you...
  4. My computer won’t let me exit the Aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to fix computer stick in bios setup after blue screen of death error: unexpected store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix computer stick in bios setup after blue screen of death error: unexpected store...: I had the the windows bsod error unexpected store exception, after that my computer did not restart automatically so i had to restart it manually by plugging out the adapter that gives power to the cpu.it restarted but it would only go onto the bios setup automatically. I...
  6. how to fix computer stick in bios setup after blue screen of death error: unexpected store...

how to fix computer stick in bios setup after blue screen of death error: unexpected store...: I had the the windows bsod error unexpected store exception, after that my computer did not restart automatically so i had to restart it manually by plugging out the adapter that gives power to the cpu.it restarted but it would only go onto the bios setup automatically. I...
  7. new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?: new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-wont-accept-365-credentials-why-do-i/5243a7c8-72c6-4aa3-96a1-c012aeb6b7db
  8. new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?

new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first?: new computer won't accept 365 credentials. why do I need to setup microsoft first? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-wont-accept-365-credentials-why-do-i/5243a7c8-72c6-4aa3-96a1-c012aeb6b7db
  9. My computer has an error message saying the windows setup experienced an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has an error message saying the windows setup experienced an unexpected error: On my Hp Windows 10 computer there was an error of unexpected restart but then I solved it but now it is saying “Windows Setup experienced an unexpected error. To install window. Restart the installation.” But when I clicked ok the computer restarted but it is still popping...
  10. My computer has an error message saying the windows setup experienced an unexpected error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer has an error message saying the windows setup experienced an unexpected error: On my Hp Windows 10 computer there was an error of unexpected restart but then I solved it but now it is saying “Windows Setup experienced an unexpected error. To install window. Restart the installation.” But when I clicked ok the computer restarted but it is still popping...