Windows 10: Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up

Discus and support Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. When I turn on my computer running windows 10, I get a screen showing my computer components see photo attached and this happenes every time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SilasTurner, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up

Hello. When I turn on my computer running windows 10, I get a screen showing my computer components see photo attached and this happenes every time and I have to press F2 and then the computer restarts and boots up properly. This is super annoying and a waste of my time. Please tell me how to fix this.

Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up 3b0934fb-edd8-42a8-b6d9-e5c6e9660a03?upload=true.jpg

:)

SilasTurner, Apr 6, 2020

2. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up

New build part list

@Caledon Ken,

Here's the mobo showing the heatsink plate over the M.2 slot.

Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up [​IMG]

Here's the mobo with the heatsink plate removed showing the M.2 slot boxed in red under it.

Brink, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up

1. Computer Shows List Of Parts When Boot Up - Similar Threads - Computer Shows List

2. Directories created by the OS show up twice when listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Directories created by the OS show up twice when listed: Any ideas how to fix this odd behavior and make it so directories are only shown once and how to prevent the creation of 4 directories when trying to create 1 new directory.I just upgraded my PC to have a new OS hard drive in the past couple days so this is on an almost fresh...
  3. Directories created by the OS show up twice when listed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directories created by the OS show up twice when listed: Any ideas how to fix this odd behavior and make it so directories are only shown once and how to prevent the creation of 4 directories when trying to create 1 new directory.I just upgraded my PC to have a new OS hard drive in the past couple days so this is on an almost fresh...
  4. Directories created by the OS show up twice when listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC not showing up on device list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC not showing up on device list: So my PC wont show up on my device list on my microsoft account. I've never really explored the ins and outs of having a microsoft account until recently when I discovered I had to download a windows 10 compatible version of a game in order to update it. After purchasing said...
  6. PC not showing up in listed devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC not showing up in listed devices: I'm trying to download an app for my online school, and when I try to download it, it says there are no applicable devices available for the download. I checked my devices, and my xbox is listed, but not my laptop. I've looked up troubleshooting and tried re-adding my...
  7. Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Apps Not Showing Up In List: Ok, so basically i downloaded Netflix to my laptop. Then I went to put a shortcut on my desktop but it wasn't under "All Apps" I went to go uninstall it but I couldn't since it wasn't in the list. It is accessible if i go into the windows store and open it from there. But...
  8. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.: When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen. I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I disabled the internal graphics driver by accident*Sad. How can I re-enable that with a black screen and I can't see anything....
  9. When computer boots up

in Windows 10 Support
    When computer boots up: When my computer boots up now, it is showing my email address and is asking me for my password. I don't want that because others are going to be using it here at home. I don't want any restrictions for accessing this pc. How do I get rid of the requirement to enter...
  10. Computer stopping at the boot list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer stopping at the boot list.: A few days ago when I started my PC I was greeted with this: https://i.imgur.com/haxOo3b.jpg I didn't know what to do, so I hit CTRL ALT DELETE to just restart the PC, and it did. From that time, and every time I start my PC now, it stops at the boot list until I select...