Windows 10: Computer shutdown

Discus and support Computer shutdown in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Error lvrs64.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shutdown/2e380b37-dab7-4ae8-ab9a-57c06499a98d Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargaretMcKinley1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Computer shutdown

Error lvrs64.sys

:)

MargaretMcKinley1, Jun 9, 2020

2. The computer shutdown itself restart?

Hi Tín,

A computer can shutdown based on the instructions given to its power settings. If you are using a laptop, there’s an option that when you are just closing a lid, it can shutdown your computer.
    To ensure that we can provide the appropriate resolution to your concern, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What activity are you performing that may trigger to shutdown your computer?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of your power settings?
    • Are you using a laptop or desktop computer?

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Shutdown

Hi,

To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the reason using the Windows interface, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type shutdown /i to display the Remote Shutdown
      dialog box (Shutdown.exe).
    • Under Computers, click Add to enter computer names, or click
      Browse to open the Find Computers dialog box.
    • Under What do you want these computers to do, click Restart
      or Shut down.
    • Select the appropriate reason for the restart or shutdown from the list.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Computer shutdown

Computer Shutdown

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your issue, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What is the exact error message that you received when you get the blue screen error?

Meanwhile to help you troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you perform the following methods below:

Method 1. Run the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.

This performs a standard memory test on your computer. Follow the steps below to run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.

• Type memory diagnostic in the search bar of Start menu.
    • Click Windows Memory Diagnostic Tools.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

Method 2. Perform SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

For the suggest sufficient power supply for your computer, it's best to contact the support of the manufacturer of your computer.

Get back to us the results after running the said tools.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Computer shutdown

1. Computer shutdown - Similar Threads - Computer shutdown

2. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  3. Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Sometimes Won't Turn Off After Shutdown or Enter Sleep Correctly: hello,So I have been having a strange problem. It doesn't happen ALOT but it does happen. Out of nowhere when I shut down the computer in Windows the screen will turn off but the computer will stay on. The keyboard lights and mouse lights go out. Pressing keys does nothing. I...
  4. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  5. Windows key forces computer shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key forces computer shutdown: Basically, every time i press the Windows key, my computer just immediately shuts off.The problem started today, how can i fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-forces-computer-shutdown/e8f2d435-0223-4fca-b638-8f19f4bb1853
  6. Windows key forces computer shutdown

7. My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer wakes itself from both sleep and hibernation about 3 seconds after shutdown.: The only way I found to stop this, is to cut the power for a while, immediately after the fans stop, and when the power is given again, it won't wake itself up, and only pressing the power button will start it the target here.I hibernated, and ran the commands that I saw on...
  8. Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.: My computer frequently freezes and then I am forced to manually power off the laptop. These crashes are accompanied by the message in event viewer LSO was triggered. These crashes typically occur while gaming. I have done a network reset through settings and it should not be...
  9. Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.

Lso keeps triggering causes my computer to freeze, requiring manual shutdown.: My computer frequently freezes and then I am forced to manually power off the laptop. These crashes are accompanied by the message in event viewer LSO was triggered. These crashes typically occur while gaming. I have done a network reset through settings and it should not be...
  10. windows 11 Computer Randomly Blackscreens, as in completely shutdown with no warning, and...

windows 11 Computer Randomly Blackscreens, as in completely shutdown with no warning, and...: exactly what the title says, my windows computer for some reason, randomly without warning will completely shutdown without warning, no error pop up, nothing, before it gets stuck in a restart shutdown loop with me being unable to anything except shutdown the computer with...