Windows 10: computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

Discus and support computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by WilliamRaaker, Jun 20, 2020.

1. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

I have Windows 10 Pro and last year this happened and now it is happening again. It shuts down every 5-7 minutes all by itself.

:)

WilliamRaaker, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Anak Win User

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

3. Windows 10 shuts down after logging in 3 -5 minutes.

Hi Joseph,

In order to help you with your concern about your Windows 10 automatically shutting down after a few minutes, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the current Build and Version of your Windows 10 PC? To know these information follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R.
    • Type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small box will appear showing the current Build and
      Version
      of your PC.

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, kindly post it here.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 20, 2020
  4. kfordau Win User

computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

Computer shuts down after every 5 - 10 minutes of inactivity.

Original Title: Windows 10 Upgrade

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now my computer shuts down completely after every 5 - 10 minutes after inactivity.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

kfordau, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes

1. computer shuts down about every 5-7 minutes - Similar Threads - computer shuts down

2. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  3. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES: BEFORE TOTALLY SHUTTING DOWN, THE FF WORDS APPEARS ON MY LAP TOP.Stop code:KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDWhat failed:Ndu.sysYour kind technical advice is highly appreciated.Best regards,Arnel...
  4. MY LAPTOP SHUT DOWNS EVERY 5 MINUTES

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. my computer is shutting down after 5 minutes of being closed

my computer is shutting down after 5 minutes of being closed: when i close my laptop lid it shuts down in about 5 minutes. why is it doing this? usually it sleeps until it runs out of charge and my charge was fine...
  6. my computer is shutting down after 5 minutes of being closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is shutting down after 5 minutes of being closed: when i close my laptop lid it shuts down in about 5 minutes. why is it doing this? usually it sleeps until it runs out of charge and my charge was fine...
  7. my computer is shutting down after 5 minutes of being closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer shutting down and restarting after not using it for 5+ minutes

Computer shutting down and restarting after not using it for 5+ minutes: My computer has been having a problem recently where when I don't interact with it for anywhere from 5-20 minutes it will shut down unexpectedly and reboot. Temperatures appear to be fine, I have bought a new SSD, ram and power troubleshooting has showed no signs of failing...
  9. my computer shuts down then reboots about every 5 to 7 minutes - all by itself. any...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer shuts down then reboots about every 5 to 7 minutes - all by itself. any...: My desktop computer shuts down and reboots all by itself about every 5-7 minutes. My computer guy said that all the hardware is fine and that I need to reinstall windows 10. any suggestions....
  10. Computer shuts down at about the same time every night

Computer shuts down at about the same time every night: Ever since one of the Windows 10 updates loaded on my computer over 12months ago my computer freezes and restarts at about the same time every night. It is extremely frustrating as I loose every thing I am working on. I have reviewed heaps of forums and changed all the...