Windows 10: computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.

Discus and support computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; this has been happening for some time .i also recieve these errors...Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wsf_288, Sep 16, 2021.

1. wsf_288 Win User

computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.

this has been happening for some time .i also recieve these errors...Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117, Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 9f, Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141,, but this is the very first one i recieved faulting application name: ResetEngine.exe, version: 10.0.19041.630, time stamp: 0xefa1c257Faulting module name: ResetEngine.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1202, time stamp: 0xd64fbcd4Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:&nb

:)

wsf_288, Sep 16, 2021

2. Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 16, 2021
  3. xarzu Win User
    My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Sep 16, 2021
  4. computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help.

1. computer shuts down, LiveKernelEvent can someone help. - Similar Threads - computer shuts down

2. Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?: I have been dealing with this issue since my computer was built. I have been trying to find information. I have looked in Windows Reliability Monitor now at crashes and a keyword popping up is "LiveKernelEvent." Here is a shot of the last crash:I am trying to test the memory...
  3. Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen PC shut down: LiveKernelEvent?: I have been dealing with this issue since my computer was built. I have been trying to find information. I have looked in Windows Reliability Monitor now at crashes and a keyword popping up is "LiveKernelEvent." Here is a shot of the last crash:I am trying to test the memory...
  4. Computer shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer shut down: HelloI had downloaded AMD graphic and my computer started acting up. It would shutdown within 5 min.I managed to uninstall amd graphics.Then I was doing an reset of the computer. But at 36% it automatically shut down .Please help me what should I do?...
  5. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  6. Computer Shut Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Shut Down: What is the advantage of using the sleep option as opposed to the shut down option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-shut-down/041f86fc-afa8-4c66-aa1c-c9aa74bb13e2
  7. Help on Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help on Computer Shutting Down: Hello -I am looking for help on fixing unwanted shut down on my computer. I asked the same question a few weeks ago and which was kindly answered ( thank you ) . That has helped but the problem seems to have returned today. ( I couldn't return to thank those that replied as...
  8. Computer Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Shutting Down: Hello - can anyone help with this problem please? My computer is shutting down periodically, but its getting more regular. On some days it can shut down several times in the day, and then go for several days without shutting down. Things I've checked; The load is usually...
  9. Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help need this for remotely shutting down computers...: Need help for remotely shutting down pc from another desktop I need your help, shutting down other computer is "access is Denied" pls. help... 24965
  10. Need help computer shuts down By itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help computer shuts down By itself: Hi, I'm having a problem when I'm on my computer programming or playing a game, my system just shuts down by its self , and when I have closed all windows, its fine all day. Like I will be playing a online game and if anything is open it works for like 5 minutes then it just...