Windows 10: Computer shuts down on its own very often.

Discus and support Computer shuts down on its own very often. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I leave my computer unattended for 30 minutes, it shuts down.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelSparks3, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Computer shuts down on its own very often.

If I leave my computer unattended for 30 minutes, it shuts down.

:)

MichaelSparks3, Jan 13, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Jan 13, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Computer Shuts Down

Hi Austin,

If your computer shuts down unexpectedly when the battery is at 50%, it is possible that the battery is defective or that the drivers of the battery is incompatible with Windows 10 version 1709. For us to isolate the issue about shutting down when the battery
    is at 50%, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Is your computer new? Or, is it an old computer upgraded to Windows 10?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you checked if the driver for your battery is updated? If not, kindly do so.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Computer shuts down on its own very often.

Won't shut down or restart -- error X0X

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask what are the methods that you have tried to solve the issue.

The issue might occur if the computer is not shut down properly. so, I suggest you to perform a power drain by follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

Computer shuts down on its own very often.

1. Computer shuts down on its own very often. - Similar Threads - Computer shuts down

2. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  3. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  4. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer is shutting down often

Computer is shutting down often: Hi AllI have a problem that started to appear lately and I cannot recall doing any changes that would be related to its appearance. It could be a HW issue since the computer is a bit old but well maintained :Issue: Computer automatically reboots after blue screen, indicating...
  6. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  7. computer shutting down on its own and refusing to boot

computer shutting down on its own and refusing to boot: my computer shuts itself down when im not using it, even after I put it in sleep mode. when I try to switch it on it fails to boot unless I remove the battery then place it back again. when I do that it might still fail to boot several times, it just shuts down and that's it....
  8. PC shutting down on its own

PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  9. PC shuts down on its own

PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  10. My computer keeps shutting down on its own?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer keeps shutting down on its own?: In the error report i get: Description: A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffe00b469ff010 Parameter 2: fffff80515ebec88 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2db0 OS...