Windows 10: Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Discus and support Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harrison Van Gilder, Sep 14, 2022.

1. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening frequently. Here is the Memory DMP file.KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 3155 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 4317 Key : Analysis.Init.CPU.mSec Value: 1812 Key : Analysis.Init.Elapsed.mSec

:)

Harrison Van Gilder, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Kaklan89 Win User

Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

Hello,

My computer is randomly shutting down while playing intensive games such as path of exile or guild wars 2. I will be in game, and instantly the computer screen turns black, and then restarts - no blue screen or error message.

It happens randomly, sometimes ill go the entire night with no issues, others it will restart multiple times a night. As far as I can tell, temperatures are fine. PC is only a couple of years old, was built brand new with all new components. I don't overclock.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kaklan89, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Computer Shuts Down Randomly

So, my friend was playing an online game (Howrse.com), and this has happened to her several times. It never happens to me while i'm on my computer. I don't play games on my computer. My computer will just shut down randomly. The monitors will go black, but the PC never reboots. It will stay on though. I will have to manually turn it off, then turn it back on. What can I do to check and see if my components are good? They should be. They are like 2.5 years old. I bought all of them at the same time.

JMedlock83, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

1. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming - Similar Threads - Computer Shuts Down

2. Computer "randomly" shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer "randomly" shut down: Hello, I have a problem for few days with my computer.When I start it, there a two cases- Sometimes it boots correctly and let me few minutes on the desktop or doing some tasks before shutting down. The screen does not go blue no blue screen of death or classic shut down blue...
  3. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  4. Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming

Computer Shuts Down Randomly When Gaming: Hello,For the last couple of months I have been getting BSOD and computer crashes when gaming. At first, I thought it was an issue with Valorant Anti Cheat software, but lately it has affected other games. Some games don't cause crashes at all, while other have it happening...
  5. Computer shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer shutting down randomly: For the past month my Surface Pro 6 has been shutting down randomly. I've tried everything I could find but nothing works.I recently checked event viewer and found thisThe process C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe <Computername> has initiated the power off of computer...
  6. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer randomly shutting down during gaming: Hello,My computer is randomly shutting down while playing intensive games such as path of exile or guild wars 2. I will be in game, and instantly the computer screen turns black, and then restarts - no blue screen or error message.It happens randomly, sometimes ill go the...
  7. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly shutting down during gaming: Hello,My computer is randomly shutting down while playing intensive games such as path of exile or guild wars 2. I will be in game, and instantly the computer screen turns black, and then restarts - no blue screen or error message.It happens randomly, sometimes ill go the...
  8. Computer randomly shutting down during gaming

9. Computer Shuts Down Randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Shuts Down Randomly: So, my friend was playing an online game (Howrse.com), and this has happened to her several times. It never happens to me while i'm on my computer. I don't play games on my computer. My computer will just shut down randomly. The monitors will go black, but the PC never...
  10. Computer Randomly shuts down while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Randomly shuts down while gaming: I am at a loss on this issue I'm having. I can't tell if this is software or hardware. About two weeks ago, my home built rig randomly started doing two things it's never done before. Firstly, while playing various games, it just completely powers down. There's no...