Windows 10: Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight

Discus and support Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Has happened 3 nights now, after the late February update. Has anyone else experienced this? submitted by /u/Penuwana [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Penuwana, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight

Has happened 3 nights now, after the late February update. Has anyone else experienced this?

submitted by /u/Penuwana
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Penuwana, Mar 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 shuts down after being in sleep mode overnight

Q - Windows 10 shuts down in sleep mode overnight.

Ran the Power Troubleshooter and nothing was found.

Any other steps I can take.

Alan

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

AlanGoldstein1, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 shuts down after being in sleep mode overnight

My PC shuts down when attempting to wake up from sleep mode. this started happening AFTER the fall Creators update was installed. never happened before. Mine also shuts down ANYTIME it goes into sleep mode not just after long periods or overnight. If
    it isn't fixed soon I'll roll back the update or reinstall.

RDuquette1, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight

computer shuts down in sleep mode

My computer is shutting down in sleep mode. I have contacted Microsoft 3 times and nothing is resolving this issue. We have tried system restore, changing power functions and they actually did a manual upgrade and it's still shutting down. I am
    concerned having to turn the computer back on is going to damage the life of the computer. Any other suggestions?

dale a.lorenz, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight

1. Computer shuts down when in sleep mode overnight - Similar Threads - Computer shuts down

2. Computers shut down when entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computers shut down when entering sleep mode: Hello, I am experiencing problems with some of my customers the number of people affected just keeps growing and growing . When the computers doesn't matter if it's a laptop or a PC enters sleep mode and some time passes - the computer shuts down. We tried checking the...
  3. Computer shuts down while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down while in sleep mode: I have an HP All-in-One 24 computer with Intel Core i5 . Recently, when I put the computer into sleep mode, later during the night the computer shuts down. I have also found that the computer does not go to sleep even though I have set the PC to sleep after 30 minutes. The...
  4. Computer shuts down improperly during sleep mode

Computer shuts down improperly during sleep mode: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Lenovo laptop w/ Windows 10. Whenever I put the computer into sleep mode, it will shut down on its own after 30 minutes-1 hour. I find this out as I try to wake it up from sleep and it does not awake. When I turn it on, I can see that the...
  5. Computer shuts down powers off in sleep mode

Computer shuts down powers off in sleep mode: After my computer enters sleep mode for some time it will automatically shut down or power off rather than just remaining in sleep mode. it is a Dell XPS Studio 9100 running Windows 10. I have checked power settings and can't find any obvious problems. Any ideas on solving...
  6. Computer RANODMLY, INAPPROPRIATELY shut down when it went to SLEEP mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer RANODMLY, INAPPROPRIATELY shut down when it went to SLEEP mode: This is a very, very annoying thing that I currently face, as I almost always left things opened on the computer when I put it to sleep mode. I had tried reinstall Windows 10 on this computer, TWICE, but it's still here. It does not seemed to happen at a constant recurring...
  7. Computer Randomly shutting down or going into sleep mode.

Computer Randomly shutting down or going into sleep mode.: I have tried following the troubleshooting steps online and nothing seems to be working. I have included an error code I get when it happens sometimes. Really apprecaite the assistance, Kilen[IMG]...
  8. Computer shuts down when put to sleep

Computer shuts down when put to sleep: When I close the lid of my new laptop, it shuts down instead of staying in sleep mode. I've triple checked that the computer is set to Sleep (NOT Shut Down) when the lid is closed. It seems to Sleep for a short time, then Shut Down. Battery at 90%, so that isn't the issue. I...
  9. Laptop shuts down when put into sleep mode

Laptop shuts down when put into sleep mode: Hi all first time poster, So I'm having a major problem that I can't seem to fix. When I close the lid of my laptop, put it into sleep mode, or put it into hibernation mode, the laptop basically shuts down. The power light flashes on and off, but when I reopen the lid or...
  10. System shuts down when in sleep mode

System shuts down when in sleep mode: I really am not sure where to even look. I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and had no problems for a while until I began using sleep mode. About every night or two when in sleep mode, my system shuts down. I'm not here when it does so I don't see a blue screen and appear to have no...