Windows 10: computer sign in problem

Discus and support computer sign in problem in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; so i re boot computer then takes awhile to get to log in page once it comes up i log in info then a long time in welcome page then goes to grey screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RobertDubisch, Aug 30, 2021.

1. computer sign in problem

so i re boot computer then takes awhile to get to log in page once it comes up i log in info then a long time in welcome page then goes to grey screen was fine earlier in day

:)

RobertDubisch, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Aug 30, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

computer sign in problem

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

computer sign in problem

1. computer sign in problem - Similar Threads - computer sign problem

2. Computer on sign in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer on sign in problem: Not working sign in buttonSafe mode not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-on-sign-in-problem/d9688d8e-5d42-42ae-91b5-c70512998f4a
  3. Computer on sign in problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer on sign in problem: Not working sign in buttonSafe mode not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-on-sign-in-problem/d9688d8e-5d42-42ae-91b5-c70512998f4a
  4. Computer sign in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer sign in problems: Computer was not working well. Tech advised an external tp-link USB adapter. Awhile after, my computer sign in went wild. I have to sign in six times always getting incorrect password message On seventh time the welcome sign comes up. After one minute I get another incorrect...
  5. Sign-in problems

Sign-in problems: I have a new LG Gram running Windows 10. I can sign in with fingerprint. If I try to sign in with the password I set up, I get a message saying that my organization requires me to change password. This is my personal computer, and I am retired. I cannot enter anything in the...
  6. Signing In problem

Signing In problem: Hi I am having a problem signing into my laptop and in apps such as office 365. I know it is not my account problem as It works fine on browser but not in app it shows me something went wrong. I am also adding a screenshot . Please help me it is so annoying to work like...
  7. Signing in problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Signing in problems: So i recently noticed my PC was slow so i went to reset it. I began the process and noticed after 20% it said undoing changes so after some time i gave up on it and tried to log into my computer. When i go to log in it brings me right back to the log in screen and doesn’t let...
  8. Sign-in problems

Sign-in problems: Sometimes, when I try to sign in, my password is not recognised, I pick 'Forgotten password' and a link or code is sent to my registered email address to enable me to set a new password - but no email arrives. How can I change the email address to a different one?...
  9. Sign in problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in problems: All of sudden my camera on my surface pro is not recognized for sign in. I have check the device it is functioning. I checked to see that I had the latest driver. All appears to be working. In all other programs the camera works correctly....
  10. Sign in problem

Sign in problem: When I enter the correct password in any form the computer changes the password: Skyraider becomes SDkyraider skyraider becomes sDkyraider. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-problem/2ed2e9aa-b375-4c43-a014-68e5c17e613b