Windows 10: Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.

Discus and support Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So lately I have been getting a ton of bsod's mostly driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and it doesn't tell me what failed. My computer has also been having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xChrisLor, Jun 12, 2019.

1. xChrisLor Win User

Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.

So lately I have been getting a ton of bsod's mostly driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and it doesn't tell me what failed. My computer has also been having constant 100% disk usage and I can barely do anything on my computer now because it keeps lagging and everything takes forever to open. Other problems are games freezing and crashing or just random bsod out of nowhere. The pc also keeps showing random black screens and freezing. I can't even use my vr headset because it just keeps restarting and the mixed reality program keeps crashing. Even vr games just randomly crash for no reason now. It also sometimes shows not enough virtual memory or paging file sometimes. Everything used to work just fine, I have checked for viruses, updated drivers and windows updates, changed paging file and everything. I also tried to use windows memory diagnostic tool but every time I use it and restart my pc it only shows a black screen and nothing happens, it will just stay like this no matter how long I wait, it doesn't even work so I have to press the power button off and back on. I just don't know what is wrong with my computer it is very frustrating because its just being very slow and I have no idea why, it just won't work with me. I have also checked temps 30 degrees celsius or below and cleaned my pc but it still keeps acting slow. Is my pc just old and dying or is there something else going on? My pc specs are:

Microsoft Windows 10 Home

i7 3770s
    ZOTAC GTX 970 4 GB
    EVGA 450 BT, 80+ Bronze 450W PSU
    2x4 8 GB RAM g.skill ripjaws
    WD BLUE 1 TB 7200RPM HDD
    ASUS P8H61-M LE/CSM R2.0 LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
    Corsair H60 CPU LIQUID COOLER

:)

xChrisLor, Jun 12, 2019

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.

Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc.

1. Computer slow downs crashes bsod etc. - Similar Threads - Computer slow downs

2. Slowed down computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slowed down computer: Has anyone had this problem. Since i installed the update KB5031356 my computer as become a to act at a snail pace I have uninstalled the update and will see the response once it it is out.George...
  3. Why is my computer slowing down and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer slowing down and crashing: My computer runs normally on start-up but after about 10 minutes begins to slow down, freezes and goes to a blue screen saying there was a problem and the system Is restarting. When I turn the computer back on it's super slow again. I wait an hour and come back and it's...
  4. Why is my computer slowing down and crashing

Why is my computer slowing down and crashing: My computer runs normally on start-up but after about 10 minutes begins to slow down, freezes and goes to a blue screen saying there was a problem and the system Is restarting. When I turn the computer back on it's super slow again. I wait an hour and come back and it's...
  5. Why is my computer slowing down and crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  7. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD: Hi there,Windows keeps shutting down and I need help fixing some errors which keep recurring.I updated my NVIDIA Driver but the same error is occurring.When I check in reliability monitor, I get the following:A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working...
  8. Computer crashing and shutting down - not BSOD

9. Computer slowed down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer slowed down: My pc was running very slow for last few days. I did not install new except some updates ( I'm not talking about windows 10 updates ). My antivirus shows no activity of malware's. When I try to turn pc on or off it takes roughly 5 minutes. Things like blender, Photoshop or...
  10. Slow computer: slow typing: slow opening files etc., recovery etc etc - Windows memory...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slow computer: slow typing: slow opening files etc., recovery etc etc - Windows memory...: The subject is all about how my PC is performing, however when I carry out a memory diagnostic on basic it's pretty fast, on standard a little slower, on extended it stops at (Running test pass 1 of 2: 21% complete - Overall test status: 10% complete) it sit at this from...