Windows 10: Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs

Discus and support Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Over the last few days, my computer has nearly completely stopped working. Takes about 30 minutes or more to boot up. Started when I noted that none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CGW13, Aug 5, 2020.

1. CGW13 Win User

Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs

Over the last few days, my computer has nearly completely stopped working. Takes about 30 minutes or more to boot up. Started when I noted that none of the Microsoft office products appeared to be working. Have tried to "Repair" but that is not working. Have erased all browsing history/caches/cookies. Trying to back up computer and refresh, but I can not even open my Start menu now - nor access any programs.

:)

CGW13, Aug 5, 2020

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Computer extremely slow after Unexpected_Store_Exception error

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The error Unexpected_Store_Exception, is related to the driver corruption.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run System maintenance task and check if it helps.

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs

1. Computer slow - seems related to Microsoft programs - Similar Threads - Computer slow seems

2. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  3. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages: I am unable to load certain Microsoft websites, such as Office 365, Outlook, Word, and Linkedin. This issue has been happening for a few months, and so far I have not been able to find a fix. I have run SFC and DISM scans and they have found nothing. Sometimes, there will be...
  4. Slow or Unable to load Microsoft related webpages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer: Hello! A friend of mine is having issues with windows related apps on their computer Settings app, Tool bar in the bottom left,, updates don't finish, start menu, wifi menu etc. We've tried updating drivers, updating the pc, using defragmenters but its hard to do much because...
  6. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer: Hello! A friend of mine is having issues with windows related apps on their computer Settings app, Tool bar in the bottom left,, updates don't finish, start menu, wifi menu etc. We've tried updating drivers, updating the pc, using defragmenters but its hard to do much because...
  7. Nothing Windows related seems to work on friends computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Uncontrollable scrolling with update only related to microsoft related programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uncontrollable scrolling with update only related to microsoft related programs: Ever since an update a little while ago I have had issues with microsoft related programs.The settings menu is almost unusable as it scrolls through all the options and I'm unable to click on anything. Searching is the same. Weird thing is it only affects the system menus and...
  9. computer suddenly crashing seems to be related to internet usage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer suddenly crashing seems to be related to internet usage: this problem is difficult to explain but here it goes: My computer suddenly crashes whenever a lot of data is going into or out of it. I'm not sure if it's specific to either uploading info or downloading info but it seems to be more closely tied to downloading and it seems...
  10. Computer seem slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer seem slow: I would like to get some recomendations to clean up my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/computer-seem-slow/5495ac56-4dfd-4506-85b5-48e3bda2ed13