Windows 10: Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

Discus and support Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi,On Wednesday, I installed four windows updates, plus an optional one. I have a Dell computer and was told to do this so that a driver the Realtek... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tracy_c, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Tracy_c Win User

Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

Hi,On Wednesday, I installed four windows updates, plus an optional one. I have a Dell computer and was told to do this so that a driver the Realtek High Definition Driver would install properly it kept failing to install. This didn't work, so someone at Dell manually installed the Realtek driver using the remote service. He was able to install it. The problem I face now is that after I turn on my computer, and the Dell screen comes up, it takes 1 minute and 37 seconds to get to the login screen and I see nothing but a black screen during this time. And this is much slower than it used t

:)

Tracy_c, Oct 15, 2021
Thema:

Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

1. Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup - Similar Threads - Computer slow login

2. Computer VERY slow on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer VERY slow on startup: Good afternoon.When starting up my desktop it takes quite a long time for me to be able to perform the simplest of tasks. Can you please remote assist and look in to what may be causing this?Kind regards.David Charlesworth...
  3. Computer VERY slow on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer VERY slow on startup: Good afternoon.When starting up my desktop it takes quite a long time for me to be able to perform the simplest of tasks. Can you please remote assist and look in to what may be causing this?Kind regards.David Charlesworth...
  4. Computer VERY slow on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup: Hi,On Wednesday, I installed four windows updates, plus an optional one. I have a Dell computer and was told to do this so that a driver the Realtek High Definition Driver would install properly it kept failing to install. This didn't work, so someone at Dell manually...
  6. Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer slow to get to the login screen during startup: Hi,On Wednesday, I installed four windows updates, plus an optional one. I have a Dell computer and was told to do this so that a driver the Realtek High Definition Driver would install properly it kept failing to install. This didn't work, so someone at Dell manually...
  7. Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen

Computer immediately freezes at startup/login screen: I have been using my Pc for about 2 years and had no real problems. However recently i went to bed with my computer working fine and woke up to getting to the login screen and it immediately freezing. Done multiple things like removing ram trying other ram and memory...
  8. Consistently get this error during startup:...

Consistently get this error during startup:...: Consistently get this error during startup: C:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consistently-get-this-error-during-startup/0acba83b-6e56-4d66-9fdf-d1872df793a8
  9. Startup Screen vs Login Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup Screen vs Login Screen: Not a problem with my girl friends Win 10, but with mine. The Start screen, which shows the date and time, is fine. When I press enter to bring up the Login screen, the same image on the Start screen shows, but goes WAY out of focus. Very blurry. Any solution? Thanks 140505
  10. Slow startup & login screen loading

Slow startup & login screen loading: Hi there, how do i fix slow startup and slow login screen loading? and it's also takes a long time to load everything after login. PC model: HP 250 G6 Notebook PC...