Windows 10: Computer slowing down all of a sudden

Discus and support Computer slowing down all of a sudden in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Artin Saeidi, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord and it just stays white on apps like chrome and hyperx ngenuity. Although i was able to open chrome after 3 mins, ive been very concerned since ive even left the computer off for hours and came back to see that it still runs the same. Is this a problem that can be solved or could it possibly be a problem with my cpu runni

:)

Artin Saeidi, Jul 8, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Jul 8, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Computer started running excruciatingly slow all the sudden.

If you don't understand terms, Google can help:

Computer slowing down all of a sudden [​IMG]

See:

then scroll DOWN to

dalchina, Jul 8, 2022
  4. Etetherin Win User

Computer slowing down all of a sudden

Computer started running excruciatingly slow all the sudden.

I am very confused?! At the bottom of what? the task manager?

Etetherin, Jul 8, 2022
Thema:

Computer slowing down all of a sudden

1. Computer slowing down all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Computer slowing down

2. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  3. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  4. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  5. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  6. Laptop started to slow down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop started to slow down all of a sudden: I'm running Windows 11 on my Lenovo IdeaPad. I brought it a few months ago. It hasn't been even a year.But lately, to be exact two days ago when I was browsing through the internet, the sites were not loading. At first, I thought it might be my network issue. But my network...
  7. Laptop started to slow down all of a sudden

Laptop started to slow down all of a sudden: I'm running Windows 11 on my Lenovo IdeaPad. I brought it a few months ago. It hasn't been even a year.But lately, to be exact two days ago when I was browsing through the internet, the sites were not loading. At first, I thought it might be my network issue. But my network...
  8. My computer slowed down suddenly! Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer slowed down suddenly! Please help!: Ever since the morning of January 5th my computer has slowed down. I have done several things to try to fix the issue but none of them worked. I have tried:Downloading the latest drivers for my computer Acer Spin 314-51Scanning for malware on my computer with a complete scan...
  9. My computer slowed down suddenly! Please help!

My computer slowed down suddenly! Please help!: Ever since the morning of January 5th my computer has slowed down. I have done several things to try to fix the issue but none of them worked. I have tried:Downloading the latest drivers for my computer Acer Spin 314-51Scanning for malware on my computer with a complete scan...
  10. Sudden slow down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden slow down: 3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone know why all of a sudden all of the windows animations have become so slow? If this helps anything I have a 1650 to graphics...