Windows 10: Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

Discus and support Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am an online teacher and each Friday night about 8 pm my computer acts very strange. It slows down and takes about an hour to begin acting normally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by williambard1, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

I am an online teacher and each Friday night about 8 pm my computer acts very strange. It slows down and takes about an hour to begin acting normally again. this only happens each Friday night. It is so frustrating. I have tried to check my computer to see if automatic updates are scheduled at that time but I have not found anything. This happen only on Friday nights. The computer runs perfectly at all other times during the week including other teaching times. Please help!!

:)

williambard1, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 30, 2019
  3. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

Slow computer after it updated last night

When my computer turned off last night it updated.....which is fine......but today it is REALLY slow!! What do I need to do to speed it up again? It's very frustrating to use for work! Thanks Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates... :)

tracygodfrey1, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates...

1. Computer slows down each friday night,,,seems to be trying to install updates... - Similar Threads - Computer slows down

2. Windows shuts down each night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shuts down each night: HelloPlease i need your help on this issue.Two of our new devices - Lenovo Core and COntroller with Windows shuts down each night instead of restart as they should.Only way of getting them on again is to pull the plug and back again....
  3. Windows shuts down each night

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shuts down each night: HelloPlease i need your help on this issue.Two of our new devices - Lenovo Core and COntroller with Windows shuts down each night instead of restart as they should.Only way of getting them on again is to pull the plug and back again....
  4. Windows shuts down each night

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities: PC / Windows 7:Two Parts: Attempting to open Windows without remembering my "new, improved" password has also resulted in my BSOD moment.- Changed password; added the revision to my file doc but failed to write it somewhere on my desk . . . duh- So, every possible password...
  6. Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities

Passwords & BSOD = Friday Night Festivities: PC / Windows 7:Two Parts: Attempting to open Windows without remembering my "new, improved" password has also resulted in my BSOD moment.- Changed password; added the revision to my file doc but failed to write it somewhere on my desk . . . duh- So, every possible password...
  7. Laptop seems to slow down in the morning but runs smoothly at night.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop seems to slow down in the morning but runs smoothly at night.: Hi. My laptop was normal for the past few months and now it only works properly at night for some reason specifically, it runs really slow at daytime but when it's 6pm, it runs flawlessly for some reasons. I tried to search for services that run at log on and this is what...
  8. Laptop seems to slow down in the morning but runs smoothly at night.

Laptop seems to slow down in the morning but runs smoothly at night.: Hi. My laptop was normal for the past few months and now it only works properly at night for some reason specifically, it runs really slow at daytime but when it's 6pm, it runs flawlessly for some reasons. I tried to search for services that run at log on and this is what...
  9. Laptop seems to slow down in the morning but runs smoothly at night.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer seem slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer seem slow: I would like to get some recomendations to clean up my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/computer-seem-slow/5495ac56-4dfd-4506-85b5-48e3bda2ed13