Windows 10: Computer sound fades by itself over and over again

Discus and support Computer sound fades by itself over and over again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok so I have problem with muting sound of my computer. If I want do something to do for example go play games, my computer start muting every sound on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FunnyPowderGuy, May 25, 2021.

1. Computer sound fades by itself over and over again

Ok so I have problem with muting sound of my computer. If I want do something to do for example go play games, my computer start muting every sound on volume mixer outside of discord calls.All sound be in "muting loop" and I cannot do anything. I've tried do changed audio device and it's don't help me.I'm using voicemod and&nbs

:)

FunnyPowderGuy, May 25, 2021

2. Audio driver quickly fading in whenever a new sound starts

For those of you in need of the sharp click sound file, I've uploaded it to a server: filehosting.org | Download | link1.wav Try playing it over and over, it should be a sharp click sound. If it's a dull thump or thud, this is an indication that your sound card fades in. I'm trying to aleviate that fade. I suggest you don't loop it, but play it over and over manually. If it's a sharp click like it's meant to be, you're good.

BlindPiper, May 25, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Computer sound fades by itself over and over again :p

cadaveca, May 25, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

Computer sound fades by itself over and over again

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 25, 2021
Thema:

Computer sound fades by itself over and over again

1. Computer sound fades by itself over and over again - Similar Threads - Computer sound fades

2. What to do with computer blue screening over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do with computer blue screening over and over again: My PC has been crashing at least once a day for 2 weeks now brand new built PC however it does have files I cannot loose. I have one picture from Thursday PAGE_FAULT__IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: FLTMGR.SYSalso throughout the week I was able to catch these too they are all...
  3. What to do with computer blue screening over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do with computer blue screening over and over again: My PC has been crashing at least once a day for 2 weeks now brand new built PC however it does have files I cannot loose. I have one picture from Thursday PAGE_FAULT__IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: FLTMGR.SYSalso throughout the week I was able to catch these too they are all...
  4. Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again: Error code in DUMP FILEKEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 2640 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 16114 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 11 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key : Analysis.IO.Write.Mb Value:...
  5. Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again: Error code in DUMP FILEKEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 2640 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 16114 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 11 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key : Analysis.IO.Write.Mb Value:...
  6. Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Getting BSOD over and over again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD over and over again: I've turned my pc off, then when i wanted to turn it back, i got a blue screen, "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I've tried to boot it from a dvd which has the 'windows.iso' file. It failed. Then i tried using F8 on startup, tried everything safe mode; safe mode with...
  8. Install Over Itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Over Itself: Can I install Windows 10 over itself and keep everything that I've installed and all my setup stuff like desktop icons, wallpaper and all my installed software? I have things like Object Desktop bar and my work software and so forth. I really don't want to have to spend a...
  9. no internet, secured over and over again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no internet, secured over and over again: when i connect my laptop to any wifi connection, it will connect and the internet will work for a bit, but then the internet will stop working and it will say “no internet, secured.” i have to disconnect and reconnect for it to work again. (only for a few minutes though)...
  10. Edge popup tips over and over and over again

in Browsers and Email
    Edge popup tips over and over and over again: How do I get Edge to stop with the constant barrage of pop-up tips showing the "make a note" feature and "reading" tips? If I wanted to use these I would use them! What do I need to do? Do I need to stop using Edge and use Chrome instead??? 25296