Windows 10: Computer Sound Issues

Discus and support Computer Sound Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, first time posting onto the Microsoft community forum so I apologize in advance if this is not the right thread to ask such question.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sueddo, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Sueddo Win User

Computer Sound Issues

Hello everyone, first time posting onto the Microsoft community forum so I apologize in advance if this is not the right thread to ask such question.

I recently bought a Razer blade 17 and the audio is starting to bug and im trying to understand what the issue is. Every time I play the music there seems to be a static noise in the background and it continues a few seconds after I stop the music. This is extremely prevalent when im in a zoom call and the static noise in the background constantly goes in and out when people start and stop talking. I tried attaching a .mp3 on the problem but it doesn't seem like it's allowed. Initially, this problem was solved when I just restarted my computer but now that doesn't work anymore.

I checked the outputs and drivers and they all seem to be updated and running the latest software. Also I have windows updated to the latest version.

Any ideas on ways to solve the issue?

:)

Sueddo, Jan 29, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Computer Sound Issues :p

cadaveca, Jan 29, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Computer Sound Issues

Headphone Sound Issue

Hello,

This issue could be related to the drivers on your computer or there's a problem with the headphones itself. For us to effectively assist you, we would like to ask a few questions:

• Could you tell us when did the issue start?
    • Are you referring to brand new headphones?
    • Have you tried updating the sound card drivers on your computer by checking the latest driver that is available from the manufacturer's website?
    • Have you tried all the troubleshooting steps provided in this article? If not, we advise that you try to perform
      the steps in the article and see if it helps.

Meanwhile, if you haven't tried downloading and installing the latest driver from the manufacturer's website, we suggest that you try it and check if you will experience the same issue.

Do get back to us so that we can further help.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

Computer Sound Issues

1. Computer Sound Issues - Similar Threads - Computer Sound Issues

2. COMPUTER SOUND ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER SOUND ISSUE: HELLO IN NEED OF SOME HELP . I HAVE A GAMING PC BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAVE NO SOUND , BUT IT DISPLAYS THAT I HAVE SOUND . PLEASE HELP THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sound-issue/9d7e2f11-0c15-4c70-b444-8213307554ab
  3. COMPUTER SOUND ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COMPUTER SOUND ISSUE: HELLO IN NEED OF SOME HELP . I HAVE A GAMING PC BUT FOR SOME REASON I HAVE NO SOUND , BUT IT DISPLAYS THAT I HAVE SOUND . PLEASE HELP THANK YOU. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-sound-issue/9d7e2f11-0c15-4c70-b444-8213307554ab
  4. Issue with Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Sound: So I have an old Asus notebook. Up until a couple days ago the audio was working perfectly fine. Now there is a red x beside the audio and trouble shooting doesn't work, it just says The speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged. I have tried updating the sound driver,...
  5. Issue with Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with Sound: So I have an old Asus notebook. Up until a couple days ago the audio was working perfectly fine. Now there is a red x beside the audio and trouble shooting doesn't work, it just says The speaker, headset or headphone is unplugged. I have tried updating the sound driver,...
  6. Sound issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound issue: After System update, I cant get sound coming out of my speakers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issue/e87b8a3d-9ae7-44a9-a816-2e9ab029406a
  7. Computer sound bug/issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer sound bug/issue: Strangely, my computer would not play sound from the speakers until I right click the sound menu on the taskbar, go to spatial sound and click off. The speakers are fine, but it seams to me the computer thinks its playing sound trough speakers that dont exist. I can live with...
  8. Sound Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Issues: Hi all, I was wondering if any of you people have experienced this problem. My master volume slider doesn't actually change the volume and it is getting annoying because it is at maximum volume. I have an HP Elitebook 1040 G4 and I tried to reinstall the sound drivers but it...
  9. Sound issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound issues.: Hello, lately im having sound problems... So it begin february or march im not sure really. The problem is i was playng Hunt Showdown, the only game i use 100% of sound. So i wasnt playng it for month or two. When i decided to come back, i noticed that my sound in game is...
  10. Sound issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound issue: Every time I turn up the volume the sound disappears completely until I go to device manager and uninstall all of the audio devices and restart my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-issue/d296b1ad-54cc-4386-b676-cf57838f033a