Windows 10: Computer Specs

Discus and support Computer Specs in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jrnugent, Apr 12, 2019.

1. jrnugent Win User

Computer Specs

Where can I find my computer specifications for my Lenovo Ideapad 330 !

:)

jrnugent, Apr 12, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Computer Specs

What PSU should i get?

I find NO specs on the psu you listed, not the one ktr listed, ktr also suggested i get the mushkin psu!

freaksavior, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Computer Specs

1. Computer Specs - Similar Threads - Computer Specs

2. Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multichannel audio sent from my computer only received as stereo on AV amp: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  3. Low spec computer ultra slow Adobe Suite running. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low spec computer ultra slow Adobe Suite running. Is it possible?: I have a very slow dual core computer with the intel core i3 1005g1 processor, 1tb hdd and 8gb ram. Whenever I run Adobe suite apps like designing in Adobe illustrator and then taking it to Adobe animate. So in short I use multiple Adobe suite software together. While doing...
  4. Low spec computer ultra slow Adobe Suite running. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low spec computer ultra slow Adobe Suite running. Is it possible?: I have a very slow dual core computer with the intel core i3 1005g1 processor, 1tb hdd and 8gb ram. Whenever I run Adobe suite apps like designing in Adobe illustrator and then taking it to Adobe animate. So in short I use multiple Adobe suite software together. While doing...
  5. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  6. My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is extrememly slow for some reason even though i have decent specs: my pc has 12 gigs of ram mx130 gpu and for the cpu a intel core i5 10nth gen and and out of 500 gigs of storage 50 is used Whenever i startup my computer for a few minutes its pretty fast but then a few minutes after it starts getting really laggyi have already tried deleting...
  7. Slow computer, despite low resources high specs and fresh reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow computer, despite low resources high specs and fresh reset.: About three days ago, my computer had randomly started running really slowly. The night before i had had it outside for about an hour, as i was carrying it from a friends house to mine in fairly low temperatures. The next day when i had attempted to run a game, it was giving...
  8. looking for minimum specs for test computer

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for minimum specs for test computer: I am considering a future purchase. It will be a laptop (no notebooks) used as a "crash dummy" for testing purposes. The initial tests will involve tweaking for the quickest stable boot times. I want to be comfortable with making further changes to (already quick) existing...
  9. I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I bought a computer from cyberpower, these are the specs. It's stuck In "critical process...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lockwood87 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hyaf3k/i_bought_a_computer_from_cyberpower_these_are_the/
  10. Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Where to find computer hardware specs in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you do not remember the model number of your motherboard, processor capacity, etc. or you want to find the hardware specifications of your computer, you can do not need to use any third-party software to find this information while [...] This post Where...