Windows 10: Computer speed?

Discus and support Computer speed? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer has slowed radically. What can be done to bring it up to its design speed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Trebordeer33, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Computer speed?

Computer has slowed radically. What can be done to bring it up to its design speed?

:)

Trebordeer33, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Slow Internet speed on only one computer.

Hi Cody,

Slow internet speed on one of your computer could be due to the following:

• Outdated network adapter driver
    • Different Wi-Fi chipset
    • Computer processing speed

Make sure that the network driver of your computer(s) are always updated.

We also suggest you to contact your internet service provider for them to check your internet connection speed and give you more information.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Remon Ont, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Computer speed?

Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Computer speed?

1. Computer speed? - Similar Threads - Computer speed

2. Internet speed unstable on one computer only.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet speed unstable on one computer only.: Hi So, I didn’t use my gaming laptop for a month and when I got back to it the internet speed was very unstable. I tried testing it with ookla speedtest and most of the time it shows decent download (60-70mbps) and ok upload (8-10mbps). Sometimes however, when I notice my...
  3. About how the computer shows Internet Speed

About how the computer shows Internet Speed: In the task manager, I see download speed is 2.7 Mbps but file downloads at around 300 Kbps. Just curious how it works. 132439
  4. Best tutorials/recommendations for speeding up a slow computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best tutorials/recommendations for speeding up a slow computer: Hi, wondering what sort of resources are good for this? None of the tutorials linked in this forum seem to be directly about this topic, unless I missed something. In general my machine has been super slow, and I really don't understand enough about how Windows works to learn...
  5. Speeding up computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speeding up computer: Hi;I kindly wanna ask how I can increase the speed of my laptop which uses windows 10 and was bought around five months ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speeding-up-computer/7c4dfde2-c2c0-4118-a465-598ff22307dc
  6. Which Windows 10 updates can I safely uninstall to speed up computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Which Windows 10 updates can I safely uninstall to speed up computer?: We purchased my work computer about a little over a year ago, lightning fast gaming computer with VR support and everything! Its been great for running all my Adobe programs! And now today, it literally takes me 15-20 minutes for the computer to fully boot up and load up...
  7. Computer downlaod speed is slow on 1 of 2 similar computers

Computer downlaod speed is slow on 1 of 2 similar computers: I have 2 very similar Dell Inspiron 15-3000 lap tops purchased only months apart. One of the computers Using speed test the "good" computer will get down load speeds of ~40Mbps using Wifi and >80 with ethernet connection. Upload speeds are >10Mbps. The "bad" computer is...
  8. Slow download speed on new windows 10 computer

Slow download speed on new windows 10 computer: I got a new computer in the mail a few days ago. Was getting blue screen error messages half the times I started up the PC that said Bad_system-config_error and also wasn't able to connect to the internet (it said it was connected to the wifi router but I got no internet...
  9. Speeding up your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speeding up your computer: I have not optimized my computer as of yet and I have no clue as to how long to expect it to take and what else I need to do to it to speed it up and to get it to download another version of Windows prior to the preview expiration date. can anyone help me! I hope this can...
  10. how can i speed up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how can i speed up my computer: my computer is getting really slow, broadband ok through my phone wifi ect ok tried disk clean up ect , no improvement , whats next. the computers only 3 years old...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 143 305*70https://community.windows.com/en-us/videos/family-options-set-windows-to-protect-your-family-online/4ikVT19kTio