Windows 10: computer stability

Discus and support computer stability in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I check my computer for problems?....anyone have any idea plz contact me here..hindiscitech... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hindiscitech1, Apr 5, 2021.

1. computer stability

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]How do I check my computer for problems?....anyone have any idea plz contact me here..hindiscitech[/COLOR]

:)

hindiscitech1, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 5, 2021
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

computer stability

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

computer stability

1. computer stability - Similar Threads - computer stability

2. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  3. I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot sign in to my school account with my district computer: This morning I had no problems signing in with my new password but now I cant sign in. I have checked like 100 times that I put everything correctly. I tried to do the password reset but they keep saying authentication failed which does not match up because I took a...
  4. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  5. New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account

New Computer setup does not recognize my Microsoft account: I am setting up a new computer and after I logged in successfully into my microsoft account, I was asked to set up a Windows PIN. I got a message back saying it was unsuccessful and had to skip forward in the setup. I then proceeded to finish setup but now I can not log into...
  6. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  7. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.: Hello Microsoft Community,since I moved my computer to the second floor of the house and updated it to windows 10 it keeps shutting off the WiFi network for the whole house as soon as I turn it on.I have to reboot the wifi router in my house to get my wifi back.Also the wifi...
  8. My Computer keeps shutting off the WiFi when booting up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Serious stability issues on three different computers running Windows 10 (version 2004)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Serious stability issues on three different computers running Windows 10 (version 2004): Hey all, I currently have Windows 10 version 2004 (build 19041.610 to be specific) running on three different computers in the house. Two of these computers are mine, with the third being a sibling's computer. On my main computer, I recently reinstalled Windows 10....
  10. Three computers running Windows 10 2004, serious stability issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Three computers running Windows 10 2004, serious stability issues: Hey all, I currently have Windows 10 version 2004 (build 19041.610 to be specific) running on three different computers in the house. Two of these computers are mine, with the third being a sibling's computer. On my main computer, I recently reinstalled Windows 10....