Windows 10: computer start up problem

Discus and support computer start up problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i first try to start my computer al i get is a series of beeps followed by intermittent beeping, The monitor shows searching for a signal but none... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Coan1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Jim Coan1 Win User

computer start up problem

When i first try to start my computer al i get is a series of beeps followed by intermittent beeping, The monitor shows searching for a signal but none found.the only way for me to shut everything sown is to crash stop The next attempt everything starts normal.

:)

Jim Coan1, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

Problem starting computer  

But Sue is not seeing what the tutorial says in Option 2.
    She is seeing what the MacriumKB article says.
    All the best, Denis

Thema:

1. computer start up problem - Similar Threads - computer start problem

2. computer start up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer start up problem: When i first try to start my computer al i get is a series of beeps followed by intermittent beeping, The monitor shows searching for a signal but none found.the only way for me to shut everything sown is to crash stop The next attempt everything starts normal....
  3. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  4. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  5. Start up Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up Problems: I am stuck on the startup problems And I was wondering if I use a usb flash drive to reboot Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/015a8634-7a33-4456-94c0-31f69a1fe551
  6. start up problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problems: I have white boxes with red tops popping up during start up. They last a while and I can't do anything until they stop. What are they and how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/03de9fbe-c964-4760-b7d8-b60768f2b69f
  7. start up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problem: when I start my pc, I get a blue graphics box gets big or small however I move my cursor. when I click this away, I get a white task box. when I click this away, and try to use my computer open a browser, example, pc wont respond until I control+alt+delete sign out. then...
  8. start up problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up problem: hello windows i have a problem that after starting the windows every time a pop up notification is coming written as WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOUND THREADS... So i scanned my device and there was no viruses.. i also runned advanced scan but nothing found . I need...
  9. Problem with starting up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with starting up my computer: When turning on the laptop, the loading takes a long time to load, and when it finally loads, a BSOD appears that says ‘unmountable boot volume.’ The computer then goes into automatic repair and freezes on a black screen. I can’t log on in any way. I’m using a ‘HP Notebook -...
  10. Problems with Start Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...