Windows 10: Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

Discus and support Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnPizzaHI, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened for regedit.After a short bit, the PC blue screened and hasn’t been able to get out of the automatic repair screen. I tried to restart and continue normally to run Malwarebytes, but it only goes into a black screen. I system restored to 5 days back and it didn’t change anything. I tried to startup repair, but it said it couldn’t. I tried to boot into safe mode, but it goes into a black screen before bringing up the options screen. I feel like the

:)

JohnPizzaHI, Jul 14, 2022

2. Startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

Try a Startup Repair and / or a System Restore using a Microsoft Vista DVD
    Manufacturers Recovery Disks do not normally have Repair Options; thay are normally a reinstall to Factory Settings option only.

Here is the guide to using the Repair Options while using a Microsoft Vista DVD.

If a friend or work acquantance of yours has one, you may borrow and use it for Repairs.

How to automatically repair Windows Vista using Startup Repair

Table of Contents

1. Overview of the Windows Vista Repair options
    2. How to perform an automatic repair of Windows Vista using Startup Repair
    3. Advanced Tools overview
    4. Conclusion

If you do not have or can not borrow a Microsoft DVD there is a download of a Vista Startup Repair ISO file available which you can make into a Bootable disk to do the above Startup Repair and that method is recommended by a lot of posters in these Forums.

Unfortunately, you have to buy it.

Here is a link to it:

Windows Recovery Discs Updated, Reinstated

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

These are the choices using a disk:

Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair advanced-recovery-options.jpg

Figure 9. Vista System Recovery Options screen

Bill Smithers, Jul 14, 2022
  3. Automatic Repair Loop

Hi Charlene,

Your concern regarding the device going into an Automatic Repair Loop can be caused by change on its settings/configuration or broken system files. To effectively assist you with your concern, can confirm if you've made any changes on your device prior to
    your concern?

As an initial step to get back into the normal Windows screen, we suggest that you perform a
    Startup repair. The repair will attempt to fix any broken components/files which may prevent your device from booting properly. To do this, follow the steps below:

• On theAutomatic Repair screen, select Advanced options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Select Startup Repair.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jul 14, 2022
  4. rolfski Win User

Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

Windows 10 Startup Repair is not working: "The operating system version is incompatible with Startup Repair"

See my starting post. This is exactly what I did and it is not working.

rolfski, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

1. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair - Similar Threads - Computer starting automatic

2. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  3. Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically: So after I started up my computer, windows automatically started running startup repair and the problem details are listed below. What can I do to fix it?Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem...
  4. Trying to start Windows 7. Startup repair cannot repair computer automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to start Windows 7. Startup repair cannot repair computer automatically.: Here is the Problem signature:Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 03: unknownProblem Signature 04: 21200243Problem Signature 05: AutoFailoverProblem Signature 06: 12Problem Signature...
  5. Trying to start Windows 7. Startup repair cannot repair computer automatically.

Trying to start Windows 7. Startup repair cannot repair computer automatically.: Here is the Problem signature:Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOfflineProblem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385Problem Signature 03: unknownProblem Signature 04: 21200243Problem Signature 05: AutoFailoverProblem Signature 06: 12Problem Signature...
  6. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair: Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened for regedit.After a short bit, the PC blue screened and hasn’t been able to get out of the automatic repair screen. I tried to...
  7. Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair

Computer starting into automatic repair, can’t access any startup options or repair: Hey Microsoft Forums, I hope I’m putting this in the right spot.Earlier today, my PC worked; notably though, taskmgr wouldn’t open. The same happened for regedit.After a short bit, the PC blue screened and hasn’t been able to get out of the automatic repair screen. I tried to...
  8. Startup Repair Cannot Repair this computer automatically - Windows 10

Startup Repair Cannot Repair this computer automatically - Windows 10: Hello,Have an old HPE 516z with AMD processor running a valid license of Windows 10 Home. When booting up the system it reports System License Violation and attempts an automatic repair and comes back with keyboard layout options but it does not respond to keyboard nor mouse....
  9. STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STARTUP AUTOMATIC REPAIR: Hey guys I've been trying to fix my laptop these past few days. I've hit a Startup repair error and I've tried chkdsk, sfc, and dism. Please help me. I've already tried cmd prompt from a windows bootable usb media it doesn't work. I've also tried to install windows 10 over my...
  10. Automatic startup repair

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automatic startup repair: When i open my pc it shows automatic repair and automatic repair is not working how can i get out of that. It just keeps restarting and does nothing else please heop me and startup repair is also not working...