Windows 10: Computer starts and immediately turns off

Discus and support Computer starts and immediately turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hey guys i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeya2011, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Jeya2011 Win User

Computer starts and immediately turns off

hey guys

i recently had this problem and i couldnt solve it. so i thought it could be due to some dust in computer. so i cleaned the whole computer from the inside. after finishing i started the computer but it immediately turns off. there is no beep or any video output. my graphics cards led turns on and sometimes the master i/o boards led turns also on. i checked if the wires are all pluged in and i don't know what i can do since every single thing i do is wrong.

except for graphics card and the os the build is the same as here. the graphics card is geforce gtx 660 and the os is win 10.

:)

Jeya2011, Apr 11, 2020
  2. shin_Iori Win User

gigabyte mobo turns and turns off immediately

..i tried. 2 things happen..........it turns off immediately nd bootloop if it somehow stays on... after 3-4 attempts. never stays on at first go. had enough with gigabyte mobo..these only pisses u off *Stick Out Tongue Computer starts and immediately turns off :p

shin_Iori, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Merliah Win User
    Computer is shutting down immediately after turning it on?

This has started to happen recently and I'm worried. It does not happen always but this week it happened more often. Basically when I am turning my computer on, after a beep it's shutting down. With the second time it turns on and it does not list that my computer shut down suddenly, so to get me into safe mode, etc. but it boots normally.

I am not sure what the problem is. I removed an additional small fan I had, since I always had it there in the usb, so I thought it could be causing it, but I removed it. I decided to replace my power adapter, since other times I had problem with that & usually they are heating a lot. I bought a cheaper adapter & still the same. I also noticed that this problem usually happens when I turn on my computer after hours. I tried to turn on/turn off my computer between minutes and it did not happen.

Could it be dust? The CPU? I just hope there isn't any problem with the motherboard.

Merliah, Apr 11, 2020
  4. shin_Iori Win User

gigabyte mobo turns and turns off immediately

had enough of gigabyte utter useless piece of junks tbh ...2 boards on this pc bootloop bios problem *Frown Computer starts and immediately turns off :(... i wanted to hold out till ryzen5 and vega .. /// what i want to know why mobo like those dont support k processor ? being same socket............. i could get one of them for the time being

shin_Iori, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer starts and immediately turns off - Similar Threads - Computer starts immediately

2. Computer Powers ON and then off immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Powers ON and then off immediately: My Computer Powers ON and then off immediatelyAnd turn on againHeatsink not dried outCPU FAN is work properlyDear I check properly my PC get not overheat CPU Temperature is coolBut PC Powers ON And Then off immediatelyI Reinstall my Windows my problem not solvedPlease tell me...
  3. Computer Powers ON and then off immediately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Powers ON and then off immediately: My Computer Powers ON and then off immediatelyAnd turn on againHeatsink not dried outCPU FAN is work properlyDear I check properly my PC get not overheat CPU Temperature is coolBut PC Powers ON And Then off immediatelyI Reinstall my Windows my problem not solvedPlease tell me...
  4. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  5. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off immediately after turn on: helloi was resetting my laptop,suddenly it started a loop for selecting "operating system",after some time i dosent boot and when i turn it on it just **** down and open again.pls tell what should i do for thisthanks!...
  6. Laptop turns off immediately after turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer monitor immediately turns back on after turning off with 'Turn off the display'...: For clarification, I have my display to turn off after ten minutes of inactivity and usually, the monitor would go off and stay off until the mouse was moved or a key pressed. Recently I've noticed that after the ten minutes elapses, the monitor goes to turn off and then...
  8. Computer turns on then off immediately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer turns on then off immediately: while I'm using my computer it crashed then showed a blue screen and the error code was system_service_exception i Ieft my computer for several minutes but nothing happened so I restared my computer and it kept turning on then off immediately the whole time can anyone tell me...
  9. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...
  10. Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.

in Windows 10 Support
    Display set to turn off but turns on again immediately.: 2 months ago i bought a new PC with windows 10. Everything runs perfectly, except this annoying thing: I have display turn-off set to 15 minutes. So after 15 minutes of inactivity the display turns off, but then turns on immediately again. After an additional 15 minutes the...