Windows 10: Computer starts but does not boot up?

Discus and support Computer starts but does not boot up? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello every time I switch my computer on it goes on but the keyboard and mouse do not go on additionally the pc does not start up I always have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by senpaiRl, Jun 26, 2020.

1. senpaiRl Win User

Computer starts but does not boot up?

Hello every time I switch my computer on it goes on but the keyboard and mouse do not go on additionally the pc does not start up I always have to switch it off and then on again so that it starts up. I have been using this pc for almost 1 year and have also installed current hardware and have not overclocked anything.

:)

senpaiRl, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Darkleoco Win User

Computer refuses to boot

All of a sudden after opening up my computer to remove one of my ram sticks to check the timings on it after replacing it and powering on from a cold start my computer will not boot and does not show any picture on the screen, it starts up with all of the fans going but then it shuts off after 10-15 seconds, what troubleshooting steps should i take???

*Cry :cry:

Darkleoco, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Bundy Win User

Computer fails to fully boot up

Does it start to boot the OS or is crashing before then? Suggest when you are checking the cables, pay special attention to GPU power.

Bundy, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer starts but does not boot up? - Similar Threads - Computer starts does

2. Computer not booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not booting up: My computer with a detachable keyboard is in a loop where it say “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” The shirt +F10 trick is not working.....
  3. Computer not booting up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not booting up: My computer with a detachable keyboard is in a loop where it say “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error” The shirt +F10 trick is not working.....
  4. startmenuexperiencehost does not start on boot up Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startmenuexperiencehost does not start on boot up Windows 11 Pro: Hi, hopefully someone can helpWhen my PC goes to sleep or I restart it and log back in, I do not see the icons on the task bar and a lot of desktop icons don't work. I looked for the issue and it seems to have something to do with the process windowsexcplorer.exe or...
  5. startmenuexperiencehost does not start on boot up Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    startmenuexperiencehost does not start on boot up Windows 11 Pro: Hi, hopefully someone can helpWhen my PC goes to sleep or I restart it and log back in, I do not see the icons on the task bar and a lot of desktop icons don't work. I looked for the issue and it seems to have something to do with the process windowsexcplorer.exe or...
  6. The computer does not boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The computer does not boot: Hi, I forgot to encrypt my computer case and unfortunately I can not log in to my desktop and install Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-computer-does-not-boot/f314dcda-a870-4030-b67b-be25992b9a51
  7. Booting up computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting up computer: My computer has been working for many years perfectly fine I am now in an auto repair loop with the text ¨f:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt¨ showing I have tried all the fixes nothing works can someone help me....
  8. My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer with windows 10 does not boot or start: Hello everyone, My computer does not boot and none of the options in advanced options worked for me. It is a Lenovo brand. It says automatic repair at the bottom and then diagnosing your pc after a while. Then it goes to a blue screen that says automatic repair and I have...
  9. The computer does not boot

The computer does not boot: Hi, sir, I recently tried to partition my computer (Windows 10). He showed me a message that the operation failed, so I restarted my computer and now my computer does not start. Just showing me hp invent home screen by clicking on any key does not work. The screen stays...
  10. Computer does not boot up

Computer does not boot up: I had a hp 8460p laptop with specs as follows: 1) intel core i5 2nd gen ( i5-2520M) 2) 4gb ram stock( DDR3) 3) intel hd graphics 3000 (no dedicated graphics card) I had windows 7 64 bit which came preinstalled..... after few years, when the free upgrade to windows 10...