Windows 10: Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

Discus and support Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GordonBrandt1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

2 days ago I was playing Arma 3 when suddenly the game crashed, shortly after the entire computer crashed and showed one of the many infamous “blue screens”. My computer has been regularly blue screening and I have yet to find the reason as to why. My computer then went to restart and will only load into a black screen with a blue loading circle. I have tried turning it off and on and itll just keep loading into a black screen. Sometimes the windows will prompt and give me the Advanced Options and other options. I even tried reseting the pc both ways(keeping personal files and deleting personal files) and it will begin the process then say something along the lines of “Your pc has failed reseting”. I am now sitting here looking at a black screen with little idea as to what to do. Can anyone offer some guidance?

:)

GordonBrandt1, Jul 24, 2019

2. My Computer Freezes at a Black Screen With Circling Dots

When I tried to enter Safe Mode with msconfig, the sign-in stopped at Windows circling dots on a black screen. It said my computer didn't load or sign in proprly and went to the blue repair screens. I tried repair startup, Chkdsk C (colon) /f /r,
    starting from the hard drive and the Operating System ISO file and two System Restores, but only got a please wait and then a black screen.

StephenPlunkett, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Stuck in startup screen with rotating blue circle

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are stuck on the blue screen with rotating circles upon startup.

If the above is true, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

If the above did not help, I suggest that you perform Startup Repair using Windows Media Creation Tool and check.

Download the Windows 10 ISO and create a Media Creation tool and then perform Startup Repair.

Refer to the following link:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

(Refer to the section "Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool
    " in the above article for creating the tool).

Once you have the installation media, follow the steps:

• Start your computer from the installation media. Insert the disk or USB stick and restart your computer. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t see the message,
      you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the disk or USB. When you see the 'Install Windows' page, tap or click 'Repair your computer' link to start the Windows Recovery Environment.
    • In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.
    • Click, Advanced Options and then click on 'Startup Repair'.
    • After this complete the repair and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle

1. Computer Startup - Black Screen with Blue Loading circle - Similar Threads - Computer Startup Black

2. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  3. Black screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading circle: After using my Lenovo Idepad Flex 51 laptop, I asked it to Update and Restart. After 5 mins or so, I saw a black screen, assumed it had not restarted, so I used the power button. All I have now is a black screen and a loading circle that keeps clicking to a cursor. It will...
  4. Black screen with blue loading circle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  5. Black screen with blue loading circle.

Black screen with blue loading circle.: Hello. Today I had a crash. I went into Settings because I decided to disable windows widgets. I turned them off, and all of a sudden the screen went completely black and there was a big blue loading wheel on it that I could move the mouse around. My laptop kept working, but...
  6. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  7. Black Screen with loading circle

Black Screen with loading circle: I updated my computer before I turned it off. It updated our Window's 10 to Windows 11, which my husband did not want due to issues when gaming. He tired the option to restore computer the computer to before the update and now we have a black screen with a loading circle. I...
  8. Black Screen with loading circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and blue loading circle after updating windows: Hello, I just updated windows and after restarting pc the screen turned black with mouse and blue spinning circle. It’s not an old pc so I dont think it because of that? If anyone can please help me....
  10. Black screen with Blue Circling Spot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with Blue Circling Spot: Can Anyone help me with this dilemma, I can't install to the latest update every time I do I get a black screen with a circling blue spot. I've had to restore my computer 5 times because of it. The Second time I restored my computer I Installed the update I let it sit there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows black screen at startup blue circle

2. computer on a black screen with blue loading circle