Windows 10: Computer stopped detecting a camera

Discus and support Computer stopped detecting a camera in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My computer cannot detect Polaroid iE826 camera anymore. I’ve used this camera for over a year and it was working fine but now get an error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Micah Keller, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Computer stopped detecting a camera

My computer cannot detect Polaroid iE826 camera anymore. I’ve used this camera for over a year and it was working fine but now get an error message that the Polaroid Instant Memories software cannot detect a device to retrieve the pics from. I updated the software using the developer website with no avail...

:)

Micah Keller, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Drake Z. Win User

How can I make my computer detect my integrated camera?

Not even the default windows 10 camera app can detect my laptop camera. I've looked online and they suggested checking device manager, but my camera didn't show up there either. Here's my computer hardware:
    My computer specs. I have an msi laptop, but unfortunately, I don't know what the model number is because it isn't written anywhere on the laptop.

Drake Z., Apr 5, 2019
  3. Tried messenger for camera....

Hi,

Normally, the issue with the camera not being detected is caused by an outdated driver or a recent update triggers a system conflict. To assist you with your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps listed on this
    link. This is to identify and resolve any issues if Windows
    can't detect the device.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Computer stopped detecting a camera

No Camera

Hi Franci,

There are different reasons why your computer is not detecting your camera. For us to determine what's causing the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Is this an issue with the camera app or a web camera device?
    • What was the exact error code/message that you received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, you can check this support article for suggestions on how to resolve common issues with camera
    app and webcams.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Computer stopped detecting a camera

1. Computer stopped detecting a camera - Similar Threads - Computer stopped detecting

2. Camera not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera not detected: Error code: 0xA00f4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-not-detected/f7a2b4b0-ed42-4752-bf94-9cba1dab79a4
  3. No camera detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No camera detected: I have an HP spectre and I received an error message that my camera cannot be found. I did all the trouble shooting I could and am at a loss for a fix. I am running Windows 10, installed all updates. My camera is built in...
  4. Camera not detected

Camera not detected: When i got my laptop it says it has a built in camera and i see it but it says its not detected i allowed it to be used by my anti virus and ive restart my laptop and the built in camera isint detected please help my laptop is Asus Vivobook 15 thin and light...
  5. CAmera is not being detected by my computer

CAmera is not being detected by my computer: Split from this thread. My windows 10 laptop camera is not working , there is an a error code shows0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-is-not-being-detected-by-my-computer/06beb05e-1a6c-4d95-b239-09623e410b9f
  6. Camera not detected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera not detected: So I own an old Lenovo Erazer Z500 a really old model and its camera used to work fine. On some days it would work like how a regular laptop camera would work, but on other days it would just flicker and crash whatever app was using it. Here's the error code....
  7. Camera not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera not detected: Hi I have bought an HP ENVY 7265 NGW Laptop. Unfortunately, the device doesn't recognize the built-in camera. Everytime I try to access the camera it says the following error code: 0XA00F4244"NoCamerasAreAttached". Could you please help me? Thank you....
  8. Computer camera stopped working

Computer camera stopped working: Hi! My computer camera stopped working...keep getting an error stating "we can't find your camera..." error code 0xA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-camera-stopped-working/fe059b5e-06f4-406e-911d-42304a466912
  9. My computer is not detecting my camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is not detecting my camera: I have huawei matebook e the camera is not working there are 2 drivers the first seams fine [ATTACH] but the second driver is the one with problems [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. camera not detected

camera not detected: I need help. My laptop is a SONY VAIO Touchscreen series with Windows 10. I have been using this laptop for years now. Everything was working well up until last Friday. Last Friday , my laptop cannot detect my built in camera. It seems that I have the same error message as...