Windows 10: Computer stopped reading Sandisk.

Discus and support Computer stopped reading Sandisk. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STesta, Sep 14, 2018.

1. STesta Win User

Computer stopped reading Sandisk.

Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.

:)

STesta, Sep 14, 2018
  2. STesta Win User

Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.

STesta, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Sandisk USB unable to connect on Windows 10 computer

Hi

Thank you for your quick reply. My computer does read other USB sticks as I've tried a couple. I will try what you suggested tomorrow at work and see if I can reformat the sandisk USB. I tried the sandisk in another Windows 10 laptop and didn't work on that
    one either. Will let you know if your suggestion works. Thanks.

EHutchinson4492, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Computer stopped reading Sandisk.

Sandisk downloads to Computer using Windows 10

Hi Linda,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How are you trying to copy the recent pictures from Sandisk to your computer?

• Are you getting any error message/error code while copying the pictures?

• Are you using any third party software to copy the pictures?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.

• Open the picture folder from the Sandisk.

• Select the picture which you want to copy, right click on the picture and select
      copy.

• Now go to the folder where you want to copy the recent picture, right click on the empty space and select
      paste.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Computer stopped reading Sandisk. - Similar Threads - Computer stopped reading

2. Sandisk Port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandisk Port: Having troubles with my SD port, I use it to download pictures from my camera... what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sandisk-port/ca781e32-0c94-4e52-b493-1d0b396d4b26
  3. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SanDisk not recognized: For a hundred times, and many years, I could insert my SD card from my camera into the slot on my computer and it would show up automatically. I could then look at my pictures and transfer them to my pics on the computer. No in the last month or so I cannot open that drive....
  4. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SanDisk not recognized: For a hundred times, and many years, I could insert my SD card from my camera into the slot on my computer and it would show up automatically. I could then look at my pictures and transfer them to my pics on the computer. No in the last month or so I cannot open that drive....
  5. SanDisk not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. computer stopped reading smart card

computer stopped reading smart card: Hi Up to yesterday I have been using a smartcard for over a year. Yesterday I played around with permissions to folders. today the computer no longer reads the smart card. It works in other computers. Any ideas? p.s. when booting up the computer the smart card lights...
  7. Sandisk

Sandisk: Before I upgraded to Windows 10, I was able to plug in a sandisk and my computer would automatically read it and I could import pictures from my camera. Now I can't find anything to open to read my sandisk. I was able to open it one time, (don't remember how I did it) and...
  8. sandisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sandisk: I am downloading files from another computer with a sandisk flash drive pictures are there but turbo tax will not download to the new HP 22 All in one. Get a message, parameter is incorrect It shows the last 3 years of Turbo Tax but content is not there or I just...
  9. Loading SanDisk to computer

Loading SanDisk to computer: How does one load pictures from a 8GB SanDisk memory stick to a Toshiba computer using Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/loading-sandisk-to-computer/079b64b9-fac0-4ccc-b845-3758faa365b8
  10. Sandisk Readycache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisk Readycache: I've just taken my Sandisk Readycache 32gb away from W7 which will soon have its own ssd and fitted it alongside the WD 80gb which this W 10 build 9879 64 is running on. The driver download has been upgraded and no longer requires the product key. Everything seems to work ok...