Windows 10: Computer stopped reading Sandisk.

Discus and support Computer stopped reading Sandisk. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by STesta, Sep 14, 2018.

1. STesta Win User

Computer stopped reading Sandisk.

Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.

:)

STesta, Sep 14, 2018
  2. STesta Win User

Can't import photos from my camera's Sandisk anymore. It had been working in the past. Disk reads on the camera just fine.

3. EHutchinson4492 Win User
    Sandisk USB unable to connect on Windows 10 computer

Hi

Thank you for your quick reply. My computer does read other USB sticks as I've tried a couple. I will try what you suggested tomorrow at work and see if I can reformat the sandisk USB. I tried the sandisk in another Windows 10 laptop and didn't work on that
    one either. Will let you know if your suggestion works. Thanks.

EHutchinson4492, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:44 AM
  4. Billion Debbarma Win User

Sandisk downloads to Computer using Windows 10

Hi Linda,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How are you trying to copy the recent pictures from Sandisk to your computer?

• Are you getting any error message/error code while copying the pictures?

• Are you using any third party software to copy the pictures?
    Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps.

• Open the picture folder from the Sandisk.

• Select the picture which you want to copy, right click on the picture and select
      copy.

• Now go to the folder where you want to copy the recent picture, right click on the empty space and select
      paste.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 19, 2018 at 4:44 AM
Thema:

1. Computer stopped reading Sandisk. - Similar Threads - Computer stopped reading

2. Malwarebytes stops computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes stops computer: I have been running Malwarebytes on my wife's laptop since we purchased it. I do also run NIS. Everything was fine until a later 8.1 update. Possibly when they quit the lifetime upgrade version. The machine became unresponsive and desktop manager showed a malwarebytes process...
  3. Sandisk Readycache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandisk Readycache: I've just taken my Sandisk Readycache 32gb away from W7 which will soon have its own ssd and fitted it alongside the WD 80gb which this W 10 build 9879 64 is running on. The driver download has been upgraded and no longer requires the product key. Everything seems to work ok...
  4. Upgrade breaks SanDisk ReadyCache.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade breaks SanDisk ReadyCache.....: I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 update 1 to Windows 10 Pro and in the upgrade process it seemed to break the ReadyCache software and firmware. I can't un-install it so I can't re-install it *Eek. When I try and un-install it comes up with the error code 1603 which is...
  5. sandisk cruzer 32G

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sandisk cruzer 32G: My testing of Windows 10 shows that the Sandisk Cruzer has no driver in Windows 10 for it. I have no idea how to send feedback to Microsoft so this can be added. 2521
  6. Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?: I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this: [img] When I right click to try and format it, nothing happens. I also tried renaming the drive letter, nothing. I tried many USB fix tools, such as,...
  7. Problem Ejecting Sandisk Flash Drive

Problem Ejecting Sandisk Flash Drive: Whenever i try to eject my Sandisk flash drive, by right-clicking on it's icon and clicking on "Eject Cruzer", I get an error window with the title, "Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storage Device". The message says, "Windows is unable to stop the device 'USB Mass Storage...
  8. Computer freezes and stops

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes and stops: Hi, I was using Windows 8.1 and after upgrading to 10 I get regular freezes and the computer just stops sometimes. I think this is normally just after booting up. Do I need to wait five minutes for it to get going before I try and do anything?! This is not normal, my PC was...
  9. How to stop read aloud menu popup

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop read aloud menu popup: Every few words I type in any text editor, a series of popups appear--stalling my typing. They ask if I want to read aloud, copy, paste and select all. Then the read aloud voice starts reading my page and re-orients my cursor so it appears along with the voice and causes...
  10. Computer stopping at the boot list.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer stopping at the boot list.: A few days ago when I started my PC I was greeted with this: https://i.imgur.com/haxOo3b.jpg I didn't know what to do, so I hit CTRL ALT DELETE to just restart the PC, and it did. From that time, and every time I start my PC now, it stops at the boot list until I select...