Windows 10: Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Discus and support Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JbobRR, Mar 2, 2020.

1. JbobRR Win User

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of errors.

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]

:)

JbobRR, Mar 2, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Salt Shui Win User
    Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Mar 2, 2020
  4. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Computer stopped working

2. WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windows Update: Hi, This is my first time asking for help. Hope I'll do it OK. I have the same problem described by Samuel. Regarding last Windows 10 update, Wondershare audio streamer does not work anymore. When trying to record it keeps sending a pop up panel asking to set microphone...
  3. Keyboard stops working after sometime. This is after the latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard stops working after sometime. This is after the latest update: also the mousepad has completely stopped working. have to restart my pc again and again. anyone got any idea why? hp laptop paviliin g6. submitted by /u/svayam--bhagavan [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  5. Computer stutter after latest update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer stutter after latest update: Hi, all new guy here. Can someone please let me know where I should start looking with this problem. After the last update when there is heavier network activity my computer would start to stutter and lag. I have checked Task Manager when this occurs, usually when I am...
  6. RDP stopped working on Windows 10 after latest update 7/10/2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP stopped working on Windows 10 after latest update 7/10/2019: I tried disabling and re-enabling RDP, disabled the firewall and even tried another network adapter. Clients receive error message "An Internal Error Has Occured" Can someone please help? Thanks!...
  7. Mouse stopped working after latest update?

Mouse stopped working after latest update?: I've grown a deep disdain for Microsoft products and their crappy updates. My computer was working fine and then suddenly my mouse stopped working. The USB doesn't detect ANYTHING now. A Google search shows just about EVERY year a Microsoft update causes USB issues. All...
  8. Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!: Hello everyone, I purchased my laptop in 2016. It runs Windows 10 and came with Microsoft Office Professional, including Word. I have NEVER had a problem with Microsoft Word until I did the Windows update last night (Oct 13) After the update, everything seemed fine until I...
  9. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...
  10. Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update: Start > Power > Shutdown did not anymore shutdown the PC I had to do reset and restart Window 10 again What can be done ? command mode shutdown ? 38175