Windows 10: Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Discus and support Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG][IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JbobRR, Mar 2, 2020.

1. JbobRR Win User

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]I keep getting this error and when i tried to go to earlier version it only gave me one date and didn’t fix. Below are just a couple of errors.

Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update [​IMG]

:)

JbobRR, Mar 2, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Salt Shui Win User
    Throttlestop randomly stopped working after a Windows 10 update

So I had the same problem today after the windows 10 update. This is what i did, I uninstall the update then change the date on my computer to September 1st, then reopen Throttlestop. Now my laptop is working normally again

Salt Shui, Mar 2, 2020
  4. R-T-B Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer stopped working after latest windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Computer stopped working

2. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  3. Bluetooth stop working after latest updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth stop working after latest updates: BT device reinstalled throw BT manager. Latest drivers founded and reinstalled. Nothing work!MSI GF66 Katana. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stop-working-after-latest-updates/a11d57d4-b4e6-477d-9f7d-576b043e4fef
  4. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  5. Camera stopped working after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera stopped working after latest update: I have a surface X and all the sudden, face login and camera is not working, may have been a recent update but not certain.Have uninstalled and reinstalled all devices under camera, but it has not helped.Any ideas?TIA!...
  6. computer not working after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer not working after latest update: Firstly appologies if i am posting in the wrong place, Yesterday i did the latest update & now i cant get past the opening screen that asks for the pin code, the reason for this is it looks like all of my usb ports are disabled so i as good as have no mouse or keyboard. I...
  7. Microphone stopped working after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone stopped working after latest Windows update: I've been unable to join Teams and Zoom calls as my internal microphone stopped working after the April 13 Windows update. I've checked to ensure that my drivers are up to date and everything else is fine. Seems like others are having the same issue. I'm using a Lenovo...
  8. audio stopped working after latest windows update

audio stopped working after latest windows update: So a while back, I had an audio issue on my computer where my earphones were recognised as speakers conexant smartaudio hd and I couldn't hear any sound from my laptop speakers at all, but I could hear it from my earphones. I was able to trace the driver back from my laptop...
  9. USB stopped working after latest update

USB stopped working after latest update: USB stopped working after latest update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-stopped-working-after-latest-update/852dc6e9-8f23-4440-9b8e-deb3f802b4b2
  10. Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update

Touchscreen stopped working after latest Windows update: Computer Lenovo Flex 4-1470 lap top Model: 80SA0000US Windows 10 Home Version 1803 Updated 6/3/2018 The touchsceen stopped working after the latest Windows 10 update (Version 1803). Device Manager -> Human Interface Devices -> I2C HID Device has the following error:...