Windows 10: Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me...

Discus and support Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So, for the past few days my internet has had random ping spikes that was hurting communication and gameplay,I decided to look into it to determine... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TonyHattaway, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me...

So, for the past few days my internet has had random ping spikes that was hurting communication and gameplay,I decided to look into it to determine whether it was a software error or something to do with my internet. Someone suggested to enter into safe mode, so I tried to. Upon restarting my computer, it locked me into the log in screen. Where the internet symbol should be is the one that shows it as if it has no possible connections, and whenever i try entering my microsoft password, it lists as incorrect despite me using the same password to enter the microsoft site on my phone several times. I used the onscreeen keyboard to try, then tried using the advanced startup settings to enter safe mode or run the command prompt, where it just loops me back to this screen. Ive looked around and while admittedly I haven’t done the best or most scrutinous checking, haven’t seen anyone else run into this problem. I literally have no idea what to do, as im completely barred from anything on my computer.

:)

TonyHattaway, Sep 17, 2019

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 17, 2019
  3. GioSomma Win User
    PC Bloked for wrong password.

Step1: The PC has already been disconnected from the Internet.

Setps 2-3: I did not understand
    why use the keyboard on the screen,
    however, now I have tried in this way.
    Before giving Enter, I also check
    that the password has been entered correctly.

The user does not know other passwords
    and he says he has always used this.

GioSomma, Sep 17, 2019
  4. topgundcp Win User

Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me...

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me... [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me... [​IMG]

topgundcp, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me...

1. Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me... - Similar Threads - Computer stuck login

2. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  3. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  4. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  5. Microsoft won’t let me login

Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  6. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  7. My computer won’t let me login in

My computer won’t let me login in: Hello so recently my computer has not let me get in my settings or anything to do with windows. Yesterday I was going to log in and my account never popped up just a blurred screen my computer will not let me do anything. Keep getting a error when I do a start up repair won’t...
  8. My computer won’t let me login in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer won’t let me in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer won’t let me in.: I purchased a new computer two days ago. The camera wouldn’t work until I installed supposedly critical windows 10 updates. It then worked and all was well until I turned on today. At the screen where I enter my pin, it won’t let me enter anything. I tried to access forgotten...
  10. Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won’t connect to the internet or let me access settings.: Yesterday the wifi icon on the task bar completely disappeared and my laptop wouldn’t connect to the internet. It seemed like basically the whole network system disappeared all together. I tried to do a troubleshoot but found that my computer wouldn’t let me open any of my...