Windows 10: Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

Discus and support Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSOD. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CharlesMcCulley, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSOD. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to use normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging into another reboot, I finally got BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO and a series of more MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screens. Now, the computer on startup goes into Auto Repair and is not repaired. Nothing works on the Advanced Options screen.

I would like to recover my PC, thanks.

:)

CharlesMcCulley, Sep 2, 2019
  2. sol_kiwi Win User

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

Stuck on automatic repair loop

Hi Gurupad,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have stuck on automatic repair loop after upgrade to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to install Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After installing Windows 10, perform an Automatic Repair.

Perform the Automatic repair:

• When your computer starts, wait for the manufacturer logo to check the option for boot menu, it will usually be
      F12.

• The boot menu key might differ with each manufacturer. If you are unable to find the boot menu key, you may refer the user manual.

• Restart the computer, when the manufacturer's logo is displayed, keep pressing the
      Boot menu option key to enter the boot menu and change the boot option to
      CD\DVD ROM.

• After you boot your computer using Windows 8 DVD, a black screen appears with gray text "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD". Press any key.

• Select the correct time and
      Keyboard type

• Click Repair your computer in the lower left corner

• Click on Troubleshooting, advanced option and then click
      Automatic repair.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows

1. Computer stuck in automatic repair, will not start on Windows - Similar Threads - Computer stuck automatic

2. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  3. Windows Stuck in automatic repairs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Stuck in automatic repairs: I recently change my pc case and after plugging in everything for the first time, i could open windows normally. But after that i shut down the computer bc i want to pack the cables properly. I turn on the pc and turn it off by pressing the power button a couple times and the...
  4. Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Stuck in Automatic Repair Loop: So I recently purchased a new M.2 SSD, the Samsung 970 EVO, and I tried installing it yesterday. I wanted to install it into the second M.2 slot on my motherboard, but for some reason the screw was stripped despite never touching it before. I ended up having to force it out...
  5. Computer stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer stuck in automatic repair: My pc was working completely fine, until i turned it off, when i tried to tun it on again it got stuck on that screen, not even showing loading, i dont know what to do, but no solutions online have worked for me thus far submitted by /u/jorgegalindov [link] [comments]...
  6. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: Hey everyone I would love some help with the following issue: I turned on my laptop one day to find it runnin very slow so I restarted it and got caught with the error as seen above. I was wondering if this is something I can fix from home or if I need professional help....
  7. Windows stuck in automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stuck in automatic repair: A few days ago, my computer started up automatically at 1am. I shut it down fairly quickly because it's loud enough to prevent me from sleeping (nothing wrong with the hardware, it's just close to where I sleep and loud by design). I'm assuming it was trying to update...
  8. The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows

The computer is stuck in automatic repair, it will not start on Windows: Hi. My laptop with Windows 10 recently experienced a series of BSODs. The first time I experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after restarting Windows, the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in to another restart, I...
  9. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...
  10. My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...

My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair...: My computer wouldn't start and entered into an Automatic Repair. The automatic repair "couldnt repair [my]PC". It specifies the following Log file: E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.wim\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt...