Windows 10: Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset

Discus and support Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I perform full reset if my computer get stuck on infinite loop? I don’t even get the % below it. I already tried shutting down the pc and retry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yourfreekindad, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset

How do I perform full reset if my computer get stuck on infinite loop? I don’t even get the % below it. I already tried shutting down the pc and retry but the result is the same (beside the fact that my computer is reset but with personal files still there)

submitted by /u/yourfreekindad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yourfreekindad, Jan 3, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 3, 2020
  3. Resetting causes an endless loop!

My computer had recently been acting extremely slow after the recent Windows update. I tried going back to an earlier version, but that didn't work. Next, I updated the drivers. That proved unsuccessful as well. So, I decided to reset my files so I could
    get this thing running! But it seems that every time I try to start the reset, the screen gets stuck in an endless loop all the time! From the settings menu, AND the Recovery Startup screen. I just don't know what to do anymore. Any suggestions at all?

TheGrimReaperDR, Jan 3, 2020
  4. Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 3, 2020
Thema:

Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset

1. Computer stuck in endless loop while performing full reset - Similar Threads - Computer stuck endless

2. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  3. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on endless loop: I was updating windows 10But i got the we couldn't complete update reverting changes errorAfter 2-3 hoursI restarted my pc and now it is stuck in endless loopmeaning that it starts normally when a manufactuer logo appears it will go black screen then an loading circle appears...
  4. Computer stuck on endless loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  6. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously: I am using my phone to type this question as the thing is, yesterday night, I had to factory reset my computer due to it was too laggy. After I started the factory reset process, the resetting progress was stuck at 89% for quite some time so I decided to off the computer and...
  7. computer stuck in an endless loop of restarting continuously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC

Stuck in an Endless Reboot Loop after Reseting PC: I wanted to reset my windows PC with the Shift + Restart method, and everything seemed to be going well up until it came time to reinstall Windows 10. An error message kept popping up with something along the lines of”The computer restarted unexpectedly.” I went to website...
  9. I'm stuck in an endless loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm stuck in an endless loop: So, my PC kept blue screening and I tried to reload it to an old backup but, it wouldn't work. So, I did a factory reset and completely cleared everything. I'm now stuck at the "why did my PC restart?" screen. Everytime I press next it says "just a moment" and then brings me...
  10. Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Stuck in an Endless Restart Loop: So. My older laptop decided that it didn't want to deal with me anymore over Thanksgiving, and when I attempted to power it up to video chat with my grandmother, there was apparently a problem that automatic repair found and couldn't fix. After thinking that a simple "turn...