Windows 10: Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen,

Discus and support Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC's been stuck in an endless booting loop for the past day. Restarted it, went into the BIOS menu to see if there was an issue with the boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by .Somebody., May 30, 2021.

1. Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen,

My PC's been stuck in an endless booting loop for the past day. Restarted it, went into the BIOS menu to see if there was an issue with the boot priority, and, well, I couldn't do much else. This happened after I rearranged the cables on my surge protector while the PC was shut down. When I booted it after that event, it loaded, and then a few seconds later, I get a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD. The rare instances it DOES boot and I AM able to sign in, it's just a black screen with a mouse. Nothing less, nothing more. I can CTRL ALT DEL and select task manager but nothing shows.

:)

.Somebody., May 30, 2021
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Black screen and infinite reboot loop after the latest Windows Update

I've managed to change the boot mode so that it boots from USB, and I've inserted a bootable Windows USB drive.

I can tell that in some way this has worked because the infinite boot loop stops.

But the problem is that I can't see what I'm doing, because the screen remains completely black, and so I can't actually do anything.

GoodOldSlonny, May 30, 2021
  4. Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen,

Computer stuck in infinite loop

So, I have an Acer Aspire V5 laptop that was originally on Windows 8. I upgraded this to Windows 10 when it came out and it was okay. After about 1 year of constant use, my computer was turning sluggish and i tried erasing my hard drives by going into Settings
    > Updates and Security > Recovery. I followed the on screen steps and waited for the progress indicator to go to 100%. After about 10 minutes, it stopped at 47% and then displayed a message that said 'There was a problem resetting your pc'. It had the cancel
    button there so i clicked it. It then restarted my computer and then it went into an infinite loop of displaying the Acer logo, hard drive noises increasing in volume, screen turning black and repeating the cycle. I tried pressing the power button a couple
    of times but nothing happened.

Please help.

TechwooD_MC, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen,

1. Computer stuck in infinite booting loop. When I manage to sign in, there's a black screen, - Similar Threads - Computer stuck infinite

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  5. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  6. Stuck in an infinite boot loop, and when i mean stuck, i mean stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in an infinite boot loop, and when i mean stuck, i mean stuck.: Recently i wanted to do a complete factory reset since the laptop was laggy and freezing a bunch. It started downloading windows 11 i think without me noticing and i restarted the Laptop a couple times. When i tried to reset the laptop it told me there was some error or...
  7. Stuck in an infinite boot loop, and when i mean stuck, i mean stuck.

Stuck in an infinite boot loop, and when i mean stuck, i mean stuck.: Recently i wanted to do a complete factory reset since the laptop was laggy and freezing a bunch. It started downloading windows 11 i think without me noticing and i restarted the Laptop a couple times. When i tried to reset the laptop it told me there was some error or...
  8. Stuck in an infinite boot loop, and when i mean stuck, i mean stuck.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I am in an infinite loop of this screen but when i click continue im stuck on a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am in an infinite loop of this screen but when i click continue im stuck on a black screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_GalaxyGamer123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fulzs8/i_am_in_an_infinite_loop_of_this_screen_but_when/
  10. Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Boot Loop/Automatic Repair Black Screen: I'm having some issues accessing the Advanced Start up menu, or Windows Recovery Enviroment. I can't get past the initial boot up an either restarts, or gets stuck on a black screen. So the other methods of getting to the Advanced menu, or Windows RE, besides the shutting...