Windows 10: Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

Discus and support Computer stuck in infinite bootloop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DM2002, May 28, 2020.

1. DM2002 Win User

Computer stuck in infinite bootloop

I was updating my version of windows 10 via the microsoft update wizard that the microsoft store redirected me to. The installer eventually got stuck at a certain percentage and wouldn't budge so I closed it. I tried reopening it and restarting the installation but it only gave me errors so I decided I would restart my computer.

My computer now begins to load into w10, gets to a working on updates screen and then restarts almost immedtialy after. It just does this continually.

Please help. I've tried starting the computer with nothing plugged in and it doesnt do anything different.

:)

DM2002, May 28, 2020
  2. jeevee Win User

Asus QM1 infinite bootloop (how to stop it)

Hello, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I post my topic in the wrong category. I have problems with my Asus QM1 stick computer. After executing a W10 upgrade it is stuck in an infinite bootloop. Using the esc-button I get access to a screen showing 6 options (see pic 1). When choosing 'secure boot option' the screen as seen on pic 2 opens. And opening the Boot manager gives me 2 options: 'Windows boot manager' and 'Android'. I've tried to reset all sorts of options but so far without any result: the systeem keeps rebooting. Any suggestions?

jeevee, May 28, 2020
  3. Gary Win User
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22

Seems like I am not the only one getting this..

4. JeezSoft Win User

[help!] ASUS Windows 10 Infinite Bootloop

Okay, here's the backstory;

I finally found my computer after 4 months.

I found that it was slow, so i reset it, it reset while i was at walmart, then a screen came up and said

"Your computer was reset, but we couldn't delete all your personal files."

I pressed cancel and it got to the screen where it reinstalled windows 10. All of a sudden it restarts and theres an installation error.

I looked it up and did the following instructions.

shift+f10

typed regedit

selected

hkey_local_machine

and so on, so I changed the value of setup.exe from 1 to 3.

I

rebooted and it gets stuck at 64% and does an infinite bootloop.

Anyone help me please?

JeezSoft, May 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Computer stuck in infinite bootloop - Similar Threads - Computer stuck infinite

2. Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD: After Updating one of my drivers, I’m stuck in an Infinite BSOD, even when I launch up my computer in any mode, such as command prompt or safe mode, nothing works. The stop code is INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, What do I do? THIS IS URGENT...
  3. Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is stuck in infinite BSOD: After Updating one of my drivers, I’m stuck in an Infinite BSOD, even when I launch up my computer in any mode, such as command prompt or safe mode, nothing works. The stop code is INACCESIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, What do I do? THIS IS URGENT...
  4. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  5. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bootloop: I am stuck in bootloop for a whilem it's asking me to choose and is or advance options. When I choose an os it will go to lock screen but it doesn't have a way to enter pw. I restarted and same thing will happen....
  6. Stuck in bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. “Hi there” infinite bootloop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Hi there” infinite bootloop.: I recently reset my pc (cleaned all of the files) and now when I boot up my pc, it’s stuck on the “Hi there” screen and when I hit next, it’ll restart. I can’t seem to find anything that helps me. submitted by /u/BeingUniqueIsHard0-0 [link] [comments]...
  8. Infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite bootloop: My laptop keeps restarting itself and i could not even open the recovery option its like 1 sec from booting up samsung logo appears and boom restart again every almost 1 sec it keeps restarting Heres what happened: i reseted my pc and while its reinstalling the windows i...
  9. Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite bootloop after updating to 10130: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/infinite-bootloop-after-updating-to-10130/5d39228c-9dc5-4ef9-9a29-5d3076f37d22 Hi, I am using a Lenovo E530 notebook with a Kingston HyperX SSD and i updated from 10122 to 10130. When...
  10. Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory reset my Windows 10 ASUS, now it is stuck in infinite bootloop: Sorry in advance if I'm in the wrong section, or this has already been posted. I'm new and couldn't find any answers elsewhere. I just factory reset my Asus laptop. It was taking a long time so I went to sleep and let it do its thing overnight. In the morning, I went and...