Windows 10: COMPUTER STUCK IN WELCOME SCREEN CAN’T ACCESS PASSCODE

Discus and support COMPUTER STUCK IN WELCOME SCREEN CAN’T ACCESS PASSCODE in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So here is my problem. I was restarting my PC, then suddenly its stuck at welcome screen when u have to access passcode to login in. I got no... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Kzml, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Kzml Win User

COMPUTER STUCK IN WELCOME SCREEN CAN’T ACCESS PASSCODE

So here is my problem.

I was restarting my PC, then suddenly its stuck at welcome screen when u have to access passcode to login in. I got no passcode bar nor power button on screen.

COMPUTER STUCK IN WELCOME SCREEN CAN’T ACCESS PASSCODE [​IMG]

so, I booted it 2-3x to access recovery environment, at first it works, then I follow the first step from a video of google.

the link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRHLrm4f1fU

I started the first step, recover system, I did it, and it went back to welcome screen with a welcoming sound finally but still nothing happen, I can’t access passcode. So, I want go back to recovery environment to follow the next step did the boot 2-3x but recovery environment doesn’t appear UNTIL NOW.

any fix?

:)

Kzml, Feb 5, 2020
  2. goosmurf Win User

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

The first suggestion is not helpful since the problem is that we have many open programs stuck behind the lock screen.

I have run into this problem and tried the On-screen keyboard but it does not help.

An additional data point is that it does not matter what password is entered.

Enter correct password -> spinner shows up, after about 30 seconds the spinner goes away and the screen remains locked.

Enter blank password (simply hit Enter) -> same behaviour as above.

The behaviour is the same whether using physical or On-screen keyboards.

goosmurf, Feb 5, 2020
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 5, 2020
  4. taward Win User

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. COMPUTER STUCK IN WELCOME SCREEN CAN’T ACCESS PASSCODE - Similar Threads - COMPUTER STUCK WELCOME

2. Windows stuck on Welcome screen. Can't access lock screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows stuck on Welcome screen. Can't access lock screen.: I am unable to access the lock screen. Whenever I press any key, the screen moving up animation appears, but the screen goes back to the welcome image, and lock screen is not displayed. There is no way I can sign in to my PC. I have tried startup repair using a bootable USB...
  3. Stuck on Welcome Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Welcome Screen: I have a Windows 10 desktop PC. I have been having trouble running a game and this morning when I opened it I received a blue screen and upon my computers restart I have found myself stuck at the Welcome Screen. There is no background though, only a solid block color now and...
  4. Stuck on welcome screen!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on welcome screen!: When I try to access the login screen by dragging the welcome screen up (the first thing you see when turning on the computer, which shows the time, date, battery percentage, and WiFi status), it takes me back to the welcome screen. I have Windows 10 1909. Here's a link of...
  5. Stuck in welcome screen

Stuck in welcome screen: After complete installation of windows version 1903 my laptop automatically restart then I used my laptop without any problem. But when in the next day to start my laptop then after a long time the screen to enter the password appear then I enter my password successfully but...
  6. Stuck on welcome screen

Stuck on welcome screen: Hello I updated my windows pc to the latest version yesterday, and now when I launch my pc I'm stuck on the welcome screen with the date and time. My mouse and keyboard were working before, and now neither are responding so i cant click anything or go anywhere from this...
  7. Stuck on welcome screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on welcome screen: I have correctly entered my password on my windows 10 pc but its stuck on welcome under my name with the dots going round https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-on-welcome-screen/fa145805-accc-4afd-b700-01dd889439bf
  8. Stuck at welcome screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at welcome screen: [IMG][IMG] Hello, so I can’t open or login in my laptop because it is stuck. When I tried to click “enter” which I normally do to login, it will turn black and will go back to that referring to the photo. I don’t know what happen please help me. Thank you...
  9. stuck in welcome screen

stuck in welcome screen: when i open my pc stuck in welcome screen and then a blue screen comes i tryied everythink on youtube all the method and nothing works any suggestions also i cant take my files from an another pc said not access
  10. Stuck on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck on Welcome screen: idk if the computer even works anymore! I'm over it! Going use a public computer 22380