Windows 10: Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop

Discus and support Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer randomly started crashing giving me memory codes. So I took all my ram out and put only 1 stick in and the computer booted up just fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zovuta, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Zovuta Win User

Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop

So my computer randomly started crashing giving me memory codes. So I took all my ram out and put only 1 stick in and the computer booted up just fine. Fixed its corrupted files and then ran like normal. I go to put my other ram back in 2 sticks of 8 gb 3600 and my computer gets stuck on the bsod loops saying “bad system config” After a while it’ll try to do a automatic repair and will say it couldn’t repair it and give me “Log file: E:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” Kinda confused about this because I have nothing involving windows on my E drive. I went and check and had only g

:)

Zovuta, Dec 1, 2022

2. BSOD BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO Fix

I got this BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO bsod yesterday, i tried all method out there and still didnt work, resetting doesnt work, automatic repair doesnt work, system restore doesnt work, almost everything just didnt work, i tried cmd commands and still, same
    result, im stuck in this bsod

Farhan Abdillah, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Bad system config while on windows recovery installer

I have the bad system config error while on the windows recovery installer and I am stuck in a loop of my pc restarting and I cant do anything about it as before windows even loads the bad config error screen appears making me unable to do anything.

RandomsBeLike1, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop

1. Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop - Similar Threads - Computer stuck bad

2. Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop: So my computer randomly started crashing giving me memory codes. So I took all my ram out and put only 1 stick in and the computer booted up just fine. Fixed its corrupted files and then ran like normal. I go to put my other ram back in 2 sticks of 8 gb 3600 and my computer...
  3. Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck on bad system config bsod loop: So my computer randomly started crashing giving me memory codes. So I took all my ram out and put only 1 stick in and the computer booted up just fine. Fixed its corrupted files and then ran like normal. I go to put my other ram back in 2 sticks of 8 gb 3600 and my computer...
  4. Bad System Config Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad System Config Loop: So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried looking for articles and they didn't work, and now I dont know what to do....
  5. Bad System Config Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad System Config Loop: So ive recently had a problem with my computer. The blue death screen appeared and it is in a loop. Ive watched multiple Youtube videos and tried looking for articles and they didn't work, and now I dont know what to do....
  6. Bad System Config Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bsod loop at startup BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: When I start up the pc, after the manufacturer's logo loading it blue screens with the error BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO, after it goes 100%, it goes in a screen with two buttons: continue and advanced options. If I reset the pc from advanced options it resets but all of a sudden...
  8. BAD SYSTEM CONFIG bsod

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG bsod: It keeps restarting and gets that error. And when it goew to automatic repair It says : Log file: D:Windows\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTeail.txt And im sure that the hardware is the cause because my HDD is NEW, my MOTHERBOARD is NEW, and my RAM is NEW. I...
  9. Bad system config info loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad system config info loop: My dell inspiron keeps loop loading over and over. the error code it gives me is "bad system config info". it does not run the auto recovery. i do not seem to be able to get to the recovery/boot menu or a cmd. i would like to be able to save the files on the laptop, I am...
  10. BSOD bad System config

BSOD bad System config: Hello all, need help here. Win10 64bit get bsod-"bad System config info". Can't get to any save mode Reset PC always fail after 50% MBR respond with bcdedit /enum Help please......