Windows 10: Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

Discus and support Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the Windows 10 update yesterday, my computer won't reboot - it's stuck at the manufacturer's logo (Gateway). I've tried restarting numerous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bellegarath, May 16, 2019.

1. Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

After the Windows 10 update yesterday, my computer won't reboot - it's stuck at the manufacturer's logo (Gateway). I've tried restarting numerous times to no avail - tried to get into safe mode by the rebooting three times but since the computer gets stuck at the logo it doesn't give me the option to go into safe mode. Any suggestions?

:)

Bellegarath, May 16, 2019

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, May 16, 2019
  3. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, May 16, 2019
  4. TimWOOCK Win User

Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

Computer won't reboot

Shutdown widows 10 update when it froze at 83 percent. Now the computer is trying to reboot but just loops between gateway logo and attempting to restore to previous settings

TimWOOCK, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot

1. Computer stuck on Gateway's logo during reboot - Similar Threads - Computer stuck Gateway's

2. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  3. Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update: My Gateway laptop auto installed an update. When it restarted, it popped a screen to finish account set up, which I had done years ago at this point. It then completely froze and now at power up it just sits at the Gateway logo screen forever. I can't get into any boot...
  4. Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway laptop stuck at Gateway logo following Windows 11 update: My Gateway laptop auto installed an update. When it restarted, it popped a screen to finish account set up, which I had done years ago at this point. It then completely froze and now at power up it just sits at the Gateway logo screen forever. I can't get into any boot...
  5. Gateway computer

Gateway computer: My gateway computer will not boot up keeps saying something about windows not installing properly and I need to contact support but everywhere is so busy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gateway-computer/176d2fd9-835f-4844-99c1-dc938013171b
  6. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  7. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo: Hey, I'm getting a boot up error I need help with. I'm running Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 15-7559.I believe I have some corrupt system files on my hard drive. When I turned my laptop on this morning, it popped up the Dell logo and nothing else. I turned it on/off several...
  8. Computer stuck on Manufacturer logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC stuck at rebooting during full reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck at rebooting during full reset: I had to reset my PC due to some problems with my drivers... I selected that everything should be reset, all drives and files. I then pressed on "reset" and then I had to wait for it to reach 100%. When the window reached 100% my PC automatically restarted. Now I'm stuck at...
  10. Stuck at logo during rollback.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at logo during rollback.: I needed to roll back the last patch because of hardware, but my pc is stuck at its logo screen and stays that way for hours. How dio I get past that point? Alienware Alpha R1 i7...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gateway computer stuck on gateway screen