Windows 10: Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared

Discus and support Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the last update my computer did not start and I had to force restart several times until the black screen disappeared. The troubleshooter didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ldc0508, Dec 10, 2019.

1. ldc0508 Win User

Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared

After the last update my computer did not start and I had to force restart several times until the black screen disappeared. The troubleshooter didn't find any issues after that but some personal config was lost.

Computer is slow and takes more time restarting

The language English International just disappeared! My keyboard is set in ENG international and now I can't write a ñ or anything as it shows up in my Lenovo Yoga because you deleted that language option for the keyboard.

:)

ldc0508, Dec 10, 2019
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 10, 2019
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared

1. Computer stuck with latest update + ENG international dissapeared - Similar Threads - Computer stuck latest

2. Stuck with internal mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck with internal mic: I recently decided to use a second monitor, while my laptop's lid is closed. I put the laptop under the desk and connected my earphones so i could listen but i discovered that i could barely hear myself. I'm sure its not a problem with the mic because i tested it before on...
  3. internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update: internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update Toshiba Tecra C-50E, Windows 10 Pro 2004 i am unable to find out how to restore it tried the new Settings > bluetooth and other devices > nothing the old Windows System > add a device > nothing any help out there...
  4. my computer is stuck booting due to the latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my computer is stuck booting due to the latest update: as the title mentioned i believe this to be an update that caused this but im not sure. My computer is getting to the windows boot process and then just resets and repeat over and over even the automatic recovery does this. Sometimes it doesn't reset but then it just freezes...
  5. Windows defaults to ENG International and I can't remove it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defaults to ENG International and I can't remove it.: I've added ENG US but I can't make it the primary. It just always selects International no matter how many times I go through and set US as the primary/only language selected. Thoughts? submitted by /u/StOoPiD_U [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer stuck at 99% with latest update

Computer stuck at 99% with latest update: I attempted to use MS update assistant to update Windows 10 after latest issue made public. Computer was stuck at 99% for seven hours. I read one of your fixes that suggested copying a file, putting it on home screen then restart computer open that file etc. I followed the...
  7. Install windows 10 eng-us from windows Qi international

Install windows 10 eng-us from windows Qi international: I purchased Windows 10 International by mistake. Can I upgrade my Windows 7 system to Windows 10 English United States from the Windows 10 International software or should I cancel the purchase and buy Windows 10 Home? 145335
  8. Install windows 10 eng-us from windows Qi international

in Windows 10 Support
    Install windows 10 eng-us from windows Qi international: I purchased Windows 10 International by mistake. Can I upgrade my Windows 7 system to Windows 10 English United States from the Windows 10 International software or should I cancel the purchase and buy Windows 10 Home? 145335
  9. ENG

in Windows 10 Support
    ENG: Since the latest big update, I now have the ENG icon in the notification area. I can turn it off with the Input Indicator in settings, but every time I reboot it reappears. How do I get rid of it permanently? Thank You 30609
  10. Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds: Windows Update updated in latest internal Windows 10 Redstone builds Internally, Microsoft is working on a number of features and changes coming to Redstone that are not currently present in the latest public preview builds. One feature Microsoft is working on...