Windows 10: Computer Studders Every Second

Discus and support Computer Studders Every Second in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have noticed that my computer studders every second. To my knowledge, I havent done anything different than normal. Computer Specs OS:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CamCam97, Sep 2, 2019.

1. CamCam97 Win User

Computer Studders Every Second

Recently I have noticed that my computer studders every second. To my knowledge, I havent done anything different than normal.

Computer Specs

Motherboard: MSI B150 Gaming M3

CPU: Intel i7-6700k

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070

Ram: RipJaws DDR4-2400 (2 x 8k)

Current Average DPC Latency: 1099μs

If there is anything else I should include please tell me.

:)

CamCam97, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Studdering, Crackling/buzzing, Freezing and Blackscreen Issues

Hello Kathleen,

I went into "View Update History" and the Windows Defender Antivirus and antimalware definitions then finally install successfully. Unfortunately, I am still having problems with the computer video studdering and the computer running very, very slowly (typing).
    Also, it takes forever loading when tying to connect to websites.

Melvin Bell, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Computer Studders Every Second

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Computer Studders Every Second partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer Studders Every Second

1. Computer Studders Every Second - Similar Threads - Computer Studders Every

2. Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications on computer will freeze for about 10 seconds every few hours.: Hello, so I built my desktop a couple of months ago and everything was working fine until I started getting an issue where my applications would freeze. At first I only noticed this in one game so I assumed it was the game's fault but now I see that is not the case. Every few...
  3. Freezing, black screen, buzzing and studdering

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freezing, black screen, buzzing and studdering: I have a Dell Precision M6500, I recently had issues with my laptop running slowly and studdering and not connecting to websites. I did a sfc /scannow form the "task manager", run new task, with cmd and checked the 'run with administrative privileges". It seemed to work...
  4. Dell computer continually restarts every 10 - 20 seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell computer continually restarts every 10 - 20 seconds: The Dell computer was working fine this afternoon. This evening on power up, the computer runs 10 - 20 seconds (disk light and fans come on) but nothing on the screen, except the very first time it displayed an "entering power saver mode" message) and then powers off (power...
  5. delay / lag every 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delay / lag every 2 seconds: it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to lag for 2 seconds and it happens every 3-5 seconds. i've tried restarting the computer, cleaning out files, uninstalling and...
  6. Bluetooth disappears every other second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappears every other second: Hi, Randomly a few weeks back the button for turning on blue tooth in the options menu (Windows 10) disappeared. Now when I enable blue tooth in the device manager the "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" under other devices and inside the device manager constantly disappears like it...
  7. Windows 10 microstutter every second.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 microstutter every second.: Since I bought my laptop to now, there has been an extremely annoying problem. Every second, the display stops updating for a fraction of a second, then starts again. It's as simple as that. CPU, Disk, RAM usage are all normal. It's even evident in my videos. Here is an...
  8. Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezing every 2 seconds for a second at the time: Hey peeps! I'm helping a friend update her HP laptop (15-n204eo) to Win10 from 8. Problem is that after the update, the computer freezes every 1-2 seconds for 1-2 seconds. It is constant and never stops. Drivers are up to date and so it Windows itself. I've tried a...
  9. Stutter every two seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Stutter every two seconds: My computer sometimes starts to--every two seconds--stutter for like a split second no matter what I'm doing. This is the entire desktop and it goes right over into making videos and games stutter like that, making things unplayable and videos a headache to watch. This...
  10. Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Freezes Every few seconds for 2-3 seconds.: Hello. I need Help Regarding my Laptop Freezing Problem. My Laptop Hardware. Intel Core i7 4510U 2.0 GHZ 1TB HDD 8GB RAM Intel Build in graphics card Windows 10 Home x64bit My Issue is that my computer is keep Freezing for two or 3 seconds or some time more....