Windows 10: Computer Studders Every Second

Discus and support Computer Studders Every Second in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have noticed that my computer studders every second. To my knowledge, I havent done anything different than normal. Computer Specs OS:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CamCam97, Sep 2, 2019.

1. CamCam97 Win User

Computer Studders Every Second

Recently I have noticed that my computer studders every second. To my knowledge, I havent done anything different than normal.

Computer Specs

Motherboard: MSI B150 Gaming M3

CPU: Intel i7-6700k

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070

Ram: RipJaws DDR4-2400 (2 x 8k)

Current Average DPC Latency: 1099μs

If there is anything else I should include please tell me.

:)

CamCam97, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Studdering, Crackling/buzzing, Freezing and Blackscreen Issues

Hello Kathleen,

I went into "View Update History" and the Windows Defender Antivirus and antimalware definitions then finally install successfully. Unfortunately, I am still having problems with the computer video studdering and the computer running very, very slowly (typing).
    Also, it takes forever loading when tying to connect to websites.

Melvin Bell, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Computer Studders Every Second

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Computer Studders Every Second partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Computer Studders Every Second

1. Computer Studders Every Second - Similar Threads - Computer Studders Every

2. computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.: I hit on a facebook message and one of those blue screens popped up saying my computer had been infected and directed me to a somewhere else. I did not go. I had seen this before and restarting fixed it. In this case my computer is freezing every 6 seconds for 6 seconds. I...
  3. computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer freezes for 6 seconds every 6 seconds.: I hit on a facebook message and one of those blue screens popped up saying my computer had been infected and directed me to a somewhere else. I did not go. I had seen this before and restarting fixed it. In this case my computer is freezing every 6 seconds for 6 seconds. I...
  4. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  5. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  6. Windows Lagging/Studdering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Lagging/Studdering: I have a DELL XPS 15 9550 with a Core i7 processor and 16 GB of memory. I am running Windows 10 20H2. I don't know specifically when the lagging/studdering started. At first it seemed infrequent and the duration minimal. Over several weeks, the frequency has increased....
  7. My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.: So i have been having this problem for a few days now. After a windows update that i did a few days ago this problem started to occur. A studder occurs after 20 or so mins after boot up. My brand new laptop has started to work like 15 year old computer that has not got...
  8. Computer hangs for a split second exactly every 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer hangs for a split second exactly every 10 seconds: I used a stopwatch and exactly every 10 seconds my pc hangs for a split second. I can't tell what would be causing it in task manager. In task manager, on the CPU graph, one core will get a spike in usage at the same time. It would be useful if I could view which cores...
  9. My computer freezes every few seconds

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer freezes every few seconds: My computer freezes every few seconds, and i don't know solution how to fix it. Has it ever happend to someone, and do you know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-freezes-every-few-seconds/09e64bf0-1871-48e9-a59b-cf3044ee7e52
  10. Bluetooth studder.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth studder.: Isn't about time MS solves the Bluetooth issue with Windows10? There all sorts of solutions on the internet. I have tryed many of them. My Android devices play fine but the industry standard MS, can not deliver? Why is this?...