Windows 10: computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

Discus and support computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; starting about 2 weeks ago my computer would start stuttering at random times with intervals of about 10 seconds to 10 minutes. these stutters would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacksonBower1, May 20, 2022.

1. computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

starting about 2 weeks ago my computer would start stuttering at random times with intervals of about 10 seconds to 10 minutes. these stutters would freeze the whole computer for about 5 seconds and sometimes disconnect my audio devices. I have updated my graphics and CPU drives and scanned for virus and scanned windows essential files. I have a suspicion it is my boot hard drive which is a Seagate variety of 1 terabyte I do not know the exact model but I do know the model has had some history with failing out of know where. I have a Ryzen 3300g and a Radeon rx 570 x edition overclocked to 128

:)

JacksonBower1, May 20, 2022
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, May 20, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Audio Stutter

Hello Dave,

Since after performing the recommended troubleshooting steps, we highly recommend contacting your device manufacturer for further assistance regarding your audio stutter concern.

Regards.

Antoneth Ber, May 20, 2022
  4. computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

OldNavyGuy, May 20, 2022
Thema:

computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

1. computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices - Similar Threads - computer stuttering disconnecting

2. Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Devices Disconnect Randomly: hi all, for a while now i've been having this very annoying and persistent issue with my computer and I'm not sure what is going on. I've tried it with multiple different headsets Bluetooth and wired but its definitely a computer problem.the issue is that, no matter what im...
  3. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  4. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  5. Computer fps and audio stuttering

6. Computer stutter display and audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...
  7. Computer stutter display and audio.

Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...
  8. computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices: starting about 2 weeks ago my computer would start stuttering at random times with intervals of about 10 seconds to 10 minutes. these stutters would freeze the whole computer for about 5 seconds and sometimes disconnect my audio devices. I have updated my graphics and CPU...
  9. computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices

computer stuttering and disconnecting audio devices: starting about 2 weeks ago my computer would start stuttering at random times with intervals of about 10 seconds to 10 minutes. these stutters would freeze the whole computer for about 5 seconds and sometimes disconnect my audio devices. I have updated my graphics and CPU...
  10. Bluetooth audio devices stutter

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth audio devices stutter: I've bought a new windows 10 laptop, everything else works fine. However, If I connect a bluetooth speaker or bluetooth headphones, the audio stutters and breaks quite often at times. The audio works normally if using the laptop's internal speakers. I have tried updating...