Windows 10: Computer stuttering and sound crackling

Discus and support Computer stuttering and sound crackling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I've been having problems with my computer for few days. After starting a game, computer starts lagging, sound starts to crackle and stutter.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DZEJKxD, Apr 13, 2019.

1. DZEJKxD Win User

Computer stuttering and sound crackling

Hey,

I've been having problems with my computer for few days. After starting a game, computer starts lagging, sound starts to crackle and stutter. It's really annoying and I'd like to get rid of it. As LatencyMon say, my computer has problems with process latency and DPC routine execution.

System specs:

CPU - i7 3820, 3.6GHz

RAM - 32GB, 1333Mhz

GPU - ASUS Strix R9 390 8GB

Sometimes one restart works fine but sometimes, nothing helps.

:)

DZEJKxD, Apr 13, 2019

2. sound crackling, stuttering and in slow motion

When I play music or video whether it be from the internet or from files stored on my computer, the music crackles, stutters, and play in slow motion. I have tested multiple speakers and headphones and get the same
    result. When I restart my computer, the problem goes away for some time, but returns and gets worse the longer my computer is on. PLEASE HELP ME..

Raina Giria, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Help! Acer laptop crackling sound with headphones

Hi,

The crackling sound from your device when using headphones can be due to either hardware or software related issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you performed to resolve your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different headphones? If yes, did you encounter the same issue?

As an initial step we suggest that you update your sound driver to eliminate any issues related to faulty or outdated drivers. To do this, you can follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to update your device drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Apr 13, 2019
  4. NGB5 Win User

Sound Crackles

Hey I'm really sorry for disappearing. Had a family emergency that involved me leaving the country. I hope you're able to still help me.

Some things to note. It happens on any game. Also when I started my computer, updates started to download. I'm watching a stream as they were updating and my sound was popping and crackling big time. I loaded up WoW and it started happened a lot while watching a stream. I watched my GPU power % on MSI Afterburner and it was dropping from anywhere between 90% to 40% power going back and forth. The game was running terribly, frames spiking from 30fps to 150 fps every couple seconds. LEDs on my keyboard were stuttering a lot. Everything seems to bog down depending on how bad the crackle and pop is.

Thema:

1. Computer stuttering and sound crackling - Similar Threads - Computer stuttering sound

2. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  3. crackling sound?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  4. Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc lags and stutters bad and makes audio crackling sounds: so i can play games fine but say i open spotify while my games open or i open a file video while my browser is open itll freeze a bit and my mouse would go slow and stutter and makes crackling sound in my headset until i close the app but if i hit windows key itll stop just...
  5. Crackling sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  6. Crackling sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  7. Crackling sound on new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound on new computer: Hi, i just finished building my new computer with an Asus Rog strix X570 F Gaming Mainboard, RTX 3060 MSI graphic card and a Ryzen 5950x CPU. I have some very strange sound problems which so far nobody can solve. When I start Itunes and scroll thePlaylist up and down the...
  8. Sound crackling and stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound crackling and stutter: I've been having this ongoing issue where when I'm watching a video or sometimes playing a game, the sound gets all crackly and everything moves in slow motion. Lasts for a good 30 seconds, goes back to normal for a little bit then repeat. It's weird cause I've had this...
  9. Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling sound coming from computer but the audio is fine. The video starts to stutter: Hello, I'm not sure if this is a Microsoft Edge, Windows, Intel or Dell question. While streaming video/movies, etc.; my laptop will be working fine. Then I start hearing a "crackling/popping" sound coming from my computer. However, the actual audio is not affected (meaning...
  10. Sound Crackles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Crackles: Whenever I'm watching a stream or playing a game with a stream my sound crackles and pops. I'm using Sennhieser PC 363d and I've tried another headset and also speakers and I'm still experiencing the sound issues. It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I started playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sound stuttering crackling

2. how to fix stuttering sound from my computer

3. computer audio crackling and computer crash 2018

4. hyper-v gaming stutering and audio crackling,
  5. crackling sound and stuttering when using emulators