Windows 10: Computer Stuttering

Discus and support Computer Stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For the last day or so, my computer has been stuttering constantly. Even just moving the mouse around the screen, it's clearly visible. Videos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scraskin, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Computer Stuttering

For the last day or so, my computer has been stuttering constantly. Even just moving the mouse around the screen, it's clearly visible. Videos, programs, games, everything stutters slightly.

I have no clue what's causing it. Task manager is showing everything to be fine. CPU, memory, disk, GPU are all low. I tried booting into safe mode, and the stuttering doesn't seem to happen there at all. That made me think it's a specific program that's causing it, but I've been unable to track it down in task manager and turning off all startup applications hasn't solved it.

I could really use some help with this. It isn't terrible, but it's pretty darn annoying, and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I updated my graphics drivers too, which also didn't help.

submitted by /u/Scraskin
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Scraskin, Mar 14, 2020

2. Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Computer stuttering then freezing

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to let us know the details of that update after which you started experiencing these issues.

Follow these steps to open the “view update history” screen:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Windows Update.

You will find “view update history” option in the left panel.

Further if you notice a similar trend in performance issues over different computers then you may also leave a feedback using the Feedback app.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Computer Stuttering

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Computer Stuttering

1. Computer Stuttering - Similar Threads - Computer Stuttering

2. Computer Stuck at 0% battery and has stutters and beeps intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Stuck at 0% battery and has stutters and beeps intermittently: I need some help, Since Dec 17th my laptop has started having problems that weren't there before. At first the battery stopped charging and was stuck at 29% along with the entire laptop shutting off when unplugged from the charger. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  3. Computer Stuck at 0% battery and has stutters and beeps intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Stuck at 0% battery and has stutters and beeps intermittently: I need some help, Since Dec 17th my laptop has started having problems that weren't there before. At first the battery stopped charging and was stuck at 29% along with the entire laptop shutting off when unplugged from the charger. I have disconnected and reconnected the...
  4. My computer randomly stutters, inputs are really delayed and audio cuts out.

My computer randomly stutters, inputs are really delayed and audio cuts out.: Whenever I play games, my PC sometimes just stutters, my audio cuts out, my inputs are super delayed and the game looks like it's freezing up followed by my computer fan speed ramping up for a bit. It does this whenever I am playing games and thought it was a RAM issue. I...
  5. My computer randomly stutters, inputs are really delayed and audio cuts out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly stutters, inputs are really delayed and audio cuts out.: Whenever I play games, my PC sometimes just stutters, my audio cuts out, my inputs are super delayed and the game looks like it's freezing up followed by my computer fan speed ramping up for a bit. It does this whenever I am playing games and thought it was a RAM issue. I...
  6. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  7. Computer fps and audio stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer fps and audio stuttering: Hi. several days ago my computer developed a random stutter. For a second or two it stutters and if audio is playing the sound repeats like when computers freeze then goes back to normal. It will sometimes happen once a minute or sometimes once a half hour, it varies.This...
  8. Computer fps and audio stuttering

9. Computer stutter display and audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...
  10. Computer stutter display and audio.

Computer stutter display and audio.: Hello sometimes pc stutteringFor example 250 fps -> 1-2 fps like 1-2 seconds with display and audio. How can i check what is the problem ? Is there any application to find pc problems ? For example when pc stutter it shows the problem with statistic.I have nvidia rtx 3060...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer is stuttering windows 10 audio also