Windows 10: computer suddenly become extremely slow?

Discus and support computer suddenly become extremely slow? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This morning I booted my laptop, wanted to watch a live stream. Everything was running like normal. All of a sudden the stream loaded as if I had no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nutellaFREAJK, Aug 1, 2020.

1. computer suddenly become extremely slow?

This morning I booted my laptop, wanted to watch a live stream. Everything was running like normal.

All of a sudden the stream loaded as if I had no internet. Then I opened the task manager, PC was running a bit slower than usual. Taskmanager says: Disk usage 100%.

So I did an SFC scan. This could not detect any damage to the hard drive. I continued working with the slower PC. I was on Discord with friends, and when I was on YouTube afterwards, everything became very slow.

After that I restarted the PC 2-3 times and worked until it slowed down again. Then I could close all programs. Then I switched it off without shutting down.

Since then, he's been extremely slow. And he's getting slower. But I also have a feeling it could be Google Chrome. Please help me. I need the PC today. Thanks

:)

nutellaFREAJK, Aug 1, 2020

2. the images on my screen have suddenly become extremely large

The images on my screen have suddenly become extremely large. I tried to install a Windows update but the process takes so long that it never completes. Please help. Thank you.

TeaFanatic, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Doyeon Win User

computer suddenly become extremely slow?

Suddenly everything become bigger

computer suddenly become extremely slow? [​IMG]

Suddenly everything become bigger and i cant change back to normal.Someone please help me because it just automatically change.

Doyeon, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

computer suddenly become extremely slow?

1. computer suddenly become extremely slow? - Similar Threads - computer suddenly become

2. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  3. Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has become extremely slow all of a sudden: I have an Asus Zenbook laptop that I mostly use for gaming. Normally, it runs fine, but lately it has been becoming EXTREMELY slow. And I mean only a few bytes per second download speed type slow. I can't use any games that require internet because they lag and take extremely...
  4. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  5. Winzip has become extremely slow

Winzip has become extremely slow: After windows update last month winzip has become extremely slow. It takes an hour to unzip a 13 Mb file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/winzip-has-become-extremely-slow/972f6e55-6d26-4189-90e6-dc45cd760ae5
  6. Winzip has become extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  8. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden: I am using Windows 10 home, processor is IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.01 GHz, 16.0 GB, 64 bit.When for example I scroll over folders, it takes a couple seconds for it to be highlighted, everything is overall gittering. It gets particularly worse when I open games...
  9. Computer has become extremely slow and laggy all of a sudden

10. Windows has become extremely slow

Windows has become extremely slow: I updated windows recently and it has become extremely slow. It takes over 5 minutes to boot. Here are the things I did and still no luck: Ran disk check, repair and fix etc Reset windows while keeping giles Reset windows while deleting my files Creating install media and...