Windows 10: Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed!

Discus and support Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my computer has been having problems suddenly restarting while gaming. I've had this problem for upwards of a year now and it's completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Landen Mellor, May 30, 2021.

1. Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed!

Hello, my computer has been having problems suddenly restarting while gaming. I've had this problem for upwards of a year now and it's completely stumped me.I was wondering if anyone with any experiance reading event viewer logs could help me out and see if there is any indication as to why this is happening so i can diagnose the issue. This happens when event ID 41 "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed,

:)

Landen Mellor, May 30, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Computer suddenly restarts

Hi Christopher,

The Event Viewer only logs the things that happened to the computer. If your computer suddenly restarts, Event Viewer will document it but it will not show you what has caused the unexpected restart. We need to gather more information for us to better assist
    you on your sudden restart concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start encountering the sudden restart issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering a blue screen error when your computer restarts unexpectedly? If so, what is the error message that you're getting in the blue screen

It is possible that there is a third party service running in the background that is causing the sudden restart issue.While we wait for the answers to our questions, kindly
    perform a clean boot for us to verify if the issue will occur while your third party services are disabled.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Argel Obm, May 30, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 30, 2021
  4. spike47 Win User

Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed!

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed!

1. Computer suddenly restarts while gaming, help with event viewer needed! - Similar Threads - Computer suddenly restarts

2. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  3. PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Suddenly Started Crashing when playing games, event viewer text included. need help...: So i bough this computer in 2020 it had no problems relating to this issue at all it all started 2 weeks ago, when I play games or put it under stress for more than 10 mins it always turns off, sometimes even in idle, I have experienced 2 types until now:1. it turns off...
  4. PC suddenly shuts down while gaming - Event Viewer: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC suddenly shuts down while gaming - Event Viewer: Kernel-Power 41: Hi all,I hope you can help me with the following issue. Lately my pc suddenly shuts down when I'm playing a game. This problem occurred quite spontaneously. In fact this issue was the reason for me the open another post on the Microsoft Community Forum, namely this one. This...
  5. PC suddenly shuts down while gaming - Event Viewer: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC suddenly shuts down while gaming - Event Viewer: Kernel-Power 41: Hi all,I hope you can help me with the following issue. Lately my pc suddenly shuts down when I'm playing a game. This problem occurred quite spontaneously. In fact this issue was the reason for me the open another post on the Microsoft Community Forum, namely this one. This...
  6. PC suddenly shuts down while gaming - Event Viewer: Kernel-Power 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer suddenly restarts, typically while gaming, with no BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly restarts, typically while gaming, with no BSOD: Here is the Event Properties information Event 41, Kernel-Power>- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. Need help with Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with Event Viewer: I've been experiencing system crashes recently and have no idea why this is happening. Also in my devices the PC is indicated as troubleshoot error but when i attempt to update driver and error message is displayed. Please help...
  9. event viewer, need help to fix this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    event viewer, need help to fix this.: any idea, Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-need-help-to-fix-this/aae3103d-3239-492c-8e53-48216f4a8f84
  10. [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem: Hello, i need some help to fix my laptop The problem start when suddenly my laptop freezing and i can't even open the task manager (ctrl+alt+del) mouse still working for few second until it's totaly freeze, music sound and video still playing tho but the screen and the...