Windows 10: COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

Discus and support COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default Username 45, Apr 29, 2022.

1. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I ran Microsoft Security Essentials, Malwarebytes and disk check / scan last night -all with no change.Suggestions?

:)

Default Username 45, Apr 29, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Apr 29, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 29, 2022
  4. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

1. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW - Similar Threads - COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

2. Computer suddenly running slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly running slow: My computer was running fine until a month ago. I turned on my computer as usual but I notice that it was slow and choppy, when I logged into the computer, it was significantly slower and I couldn’t even do gaming on it anymore. I also have a 144hz monitor, but the frame rate...
  3. Computer suddenly running slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer suddenly running slow: My computer was running fine until a month ago. I turned on my computer as usual but I notice that it was slow and choppy, when I logged into the computer, it was significantly slower and I couldn’t even do gaming on it anymore. I also have a 144hz monitor, but the frame rate...
  4. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  5. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  6. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

7. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  8. Computer slowing down all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer slowing down all of a sudden: Hello, i wanted to know why my computer had become EXTREMELY slow after a blue screen. Could this be caused from gaming bcuz i use a gaming laptop and whenever i run games on it cpu runs at 95c. After the blue screen my computer has been so slow that it wont even open discord...
  9. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  10. Computer suddenly super slow?

Computer suddenly super slow?: When I start an application it takes 15 min until the application is started and after the login I have 15 min black screen, if I want to access folders it takes 5 min for each folder again, if I left or right click on anything on the screen it also loads 5 min, if I press...